Bet the house on TJ Dillashaw

Not expecting much from TJ here even tho he has surprised me before. The smaller you are, the quicker you age and the shorter your prime tends to be. All the little guys in their prime from 2014-2016 are shells of their former glory or retired. TJ has everything against him here: ring rust, been off for years, age, coming back from a bad PED bust, coming off a bad loss and we are 8 years past when he won the belt.

I'm actually gonna throw some 20 bucks for shits and giggles on Dillashaw to win in round 1. The odds are way too good. I believe Dillashaw is getting slept, but yet again the current odds imply that The Snake is nearly a bum, which he is not.

TJ returning home, just observe the overall calmness in his demeanour as well as the potent accuracy of his jab cross combo. Look at how his footwork correlates instinctively with every other moving part; a systematic machine adapting to its environments and dynamically calculating/adjusting with ease.

Sorry Sandhagen stans... but this one is a wrap.

He sin the Vitor camp of before and after, put the house on sandhagen

He looks like a cold hearted snake out there
508b884d-ecc4-4809-a5cc-a6b67af2117f_text.gif

Sandhagen seems like an awful matchup for TJ. Then factor in the layoff and absence of PEDs. TJ sleeps in 1.

I wonder how much of a speed advantage will TJ have in there tonight? He's got to be a little faster than Sandhagen, right? And how his cardio will hold up natty after the layoff. I want Sandhagen to win, and I think he's gonna get the stoppage by rd4. It is Margarita time :)
TJ's 35 and as far as we know is off the EPO. I wouldn't bet on TJ with your money much less mine.

Why do ppl like Sandhagen fight in lower categories? Keeps me wondering how good of a fighter are they without a size advantage.

Last edited:
Well, for what it's worth, you would've made a house. It wasn't the worst advice we've ever heard.

Back