[BET SLIP] $0.59 on Nate Diaz

o0obruceleeo0o

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I bet .001 bitcoin (59 cents) on Nate Diaz. Who else is betting on Diaz?

betslip.jpg

Red panty seconds.

Watch out, we got a badass over he--

Oh wait, no. No we don't.

damn, you sure you want to risk that much?

Less degenerate than the other guy, but still a degenerate gambler doomed to life of poverty, broken relationships, and depression.

54916543.jpg

Don't you feel like a pussy gambling like that?

Thanks or wasting our time. Step it up

Seems like Mcgregor's fans are a lot more confident in their guy this time around than Diaz fans

Personally I wouldnt dare to bet on either. Unless it was like 50 cents lke TS (Fuck, I might even do a full dollar)

Lol good shit. At least you'll have something to show for it after the fight, unlike the guy who bet 800 on conor to win 500.

You've got no shot. Don't you follow Wesley's advice?

raw

Less degenerate than the other guy, but still a degenerate gambler doomed to life of poverty, broken relationships, and depression.
Why if I had some spare cash and was still with my ex and was in the mood, I'd have a right mind to come over there and insult you, good Sir, for calling me a degenerate gambler. I'd even bet the house on it.

Too bad he's losing all 800
Lol I know.

Such a shitty bet at those odds, even if conor manages to win it's a bad bet. It's obvious conor can lose. So i'd say at best conors odds are 50/50. Plus with all the nuthuggers who will bet on him regardless it makes the odds not even worth it

Back