Best Wrestler at 155?

Wow such a great argument! :icon_lol: That "145'er" took BJ Penn down multiple times, and BJ is known to have one of the bets tdd's in mma history. Edgar also took Bendo down multiple times.

btw if you look the three fights its clear that Maynard is better wrestler than Edgar.

actually it's clear that Edgar is the more effective wrestler, Maynard only out wrestled him in the first, where even he admitted "I'm just bigger", in the second and third fight it was edgar who got the better of the wrestling. Realistically if it's "clear" that maynards the better wrestler then he would have actually out wrestled the much smaller Edgar

Khabib is my favourite LW at the moment, but your strawman arguments in this thread are just stupid.

You are trying to argue that Khabib is better wrestler than Maynard based on the fact that Edgar who is one of the best mma wrestlers in the world took him down.

Edgar has taken pretty much everbody down he has fought including: BJ Penn, Jose Aldo, Benson Henderson, Gray Maynard etc.

BUT but but Khabib didnt get taken down by Tibau and Healy! Seriously wtf.

This ROAR guy sounds tough.

Sounds like something that's for sure.....who fucking cares is the guy likes Russia and talks about it....doesn't take away Khabib's talent....

Khabib is my favourite LW at the moment, but your strawman arguments in this thread are just stupid.

You are trying to argue that Khabib is better wrestler than Maynard based on the fact that Edgar who is one of the best mma wrestlers in the world took him down.

Edgar has taken pretty much everbody down he has fought including: BJ Penn, Jose Aldo, Benson Henderson, Gray Maynard etc.

BUT but but Khabib didnt get taken down by Tibau and Healy! Seriously wtf.

3.gif

Your argument is invalid.

Oh wow 3 times. You're so Russian bro.

Socially awkward white kid. Worshipping another country + obscure shit. I guarantee it

hahaha i laughed because i knew a hipster occupy wall street kid who was really into russia and china

4.gif

Khabib wouldn't be taken down by a 145'er.

If you even had a clue bout wrestling you'd know that WAS NOT a TD. Edgar dropped in nicely on a double leg while Maynard was advancing. However, notice Maynard immediately body lock Edgar and when they land they are neutral. Maynard quickly moves to a position of advantage.
What do people say stupid shit when they are in lala land about what's actually happening.

If you even had a clue bout wrestling you'd know that WAS NOT a TD. Edgar dropped in nicely on a double leg while Maynard was advancing. However, notice Maynard immediately body lock Edgar and when they land they are neutral. Maynard quickly moves to a position of advantage.
What do people say stupid shit when they are in lala land about what's actually happening.

Well you've clearly never watched wrestling because that was clearly two-points red.

I'm a lot of things, none of which you know fuck-all about. Now go to a thread where you actually have something worthwhile to say, instead of starting petty personal arguments based upon weak assumptions.
"I'm a lot of things".
Agreed. And one of those is apparently a moron.

Well you've clearly never watched wrestling because that was clearly two-points red.

Again, you know jack shit about wrestling if you see that as anything other than neutral.
Don't be fooled by "ow, did you see that slam", star struck.

actually it's clear that Edgar is the more effective wrestler, Maynard only out wrestled him in the first, where even he admitted "I'm just bigger", in the second and third fight it was edgar who got the better of the wrestling. Realistically if it's "clear" that maynards the better wrestler then he would have actually out wrestled the much smaller Edgar

Tell me, genius. In which fight, specifically, did Edgar get "the better" of Maynard Wrestling?
I'll wait for your quick answer since you must have those stats at the tip of your fingers. Surely you wouldn't just pull things out of your rear end.

Tell me, genius. In which fight, specifically, did Edgar get "the better" of Maynard Wrestling?
I'll wait for your quick answer since you must have those stats at the tip of your fingers. Surely you wouldn't just pull things out of your rear end.

You're a very angry person.

I have a different opinion than you. Clearly, I am intellectually inferior.
My comment is in the context of that which you initiated; including a gif and implying that it was a TD. By no stretch of the rules in HS or College, could that be construed as a TD. With the exception of an MMA fan who knows nothing about wrestling.

Back