Best worst YouTube bjj instructionals

I almost forgot about this guy. He has excellent technique if you are looking to beat up your 80 pound girlfriend.

Check out the rest of the vids on his channel for more win.

I love how he punches the mit into his girlfriends face at 1:08 lol

I love how people make arguments that "MMA" or "BJJ" wont work on the streets because concrete hurts. DUH, it hurts BOTH people. I've rolled on concrete before when my stupid drunk friend tackled me. Is it a little more uncomfortable then rolling on a mat.. yes...does it become impossible? No..infact, I didn't real notice it at the time because of adrenaline but I had a few scrapes on my elbow and one of my knees. But other than that..everything else was the same.

You see, what your don't acknowledge is its uncomfortable to BOTH people. And In a real fight, I CAN USE THE CONCRETE to MY advantage.

The gay mma fighter was a perfect example of this. He mounted the guy and controlled him while he was punching him..and banged his head on the concrete..lol Yeah..BJJ is USELESS. I bet that fucker on the bottom getting his head smashed into the concrete was thinking "Man..I wish I knew some kung fu right now" lol

I love how people make arguments that "MMA" or "BJJ" wont work on the streets because concrete hurts. DUH, it hurts BOTH people. I've rolled on concrete before when my stupid drunk friend tackled me. Is it a little more uncomfortable then rolling on a mat.. yes...does it become impossible? No..infact, I didn't real notice it at the time because of adrenaline but I had a few scrapes on my elbow and one of my knees. But other than that..everything else was the same.

You see, what your don't acknowledge is its uncomfortable to BOTH people. And In a real fight, I CAN USE THE CONCRETE to MY advantage.

The gay mma fighter was a perfect example of this. He mounted the guy and controlled him while he was punching him..and banged his head on the concrete..lol Yeah..BJJ is USELESS. I bet that fucker on the bottom getting his head smashed into the concrete was thinking "Man..I wish I knew some kung fu right now" lol

You're obviously forgetting that all 'sport' bjj practitioners when faced with a street fight are hit by an overwhelming urge to pull spider guard. :icon_chee

Shad is a badass motherfucker.

Gay or not, that dude is tougher than hell.

This brought the lulz hardcore

That was the worst armbar I have ever seen.

Seriously though there are kids at my school exactly like this.

For example.. I was sitting in engineering and this kid was talking to me about how he and his friends play the "Submission Game".. So I asked what it is. He said it's like wrestling but you don't look to pin, you look to tap the guy out. So I said you mean Submission Wrestling?

He called me an idiot and he continued to talk about how his best friend is such a freak of nature and has been training "Ufc brah" (real quote) for months. So now I have a grappling match coming up next week against this beast.

I've been doing Brazilian Jiujitsu religiously for 4 months now, I still consider my self the newb in the class but I don't think I will have a problem..

He called me an idiot and he continued to talk about how his best friend is such a freak of nature and has been training "Ufc brah" (real quote) for months. So now I have a grappling match coming up next week against this beast.

I've been doing Brazilian Jiujitsu religiously for 4 months now, I still consider my self the newb in the class but I don't think I will have a problem..

you're much better off keeping it in the gym where you are supervised by professionals.

participating in that bs makes you no better than them...

For example.. I was sitting in engineering and this kid was talking to me about how he and his friends play the "Submission Game".. So I asked what it is. He said it's like wrestling but you don't look to pin, you look to tap the guy out. So I said you mean Submission Wrestling?

Cant-tell-if-serious.jpg

I almost forgot about this guy. He has excellent technique if you are looking to beat up your 80 pound girlfriend.

:icon_chee

from 1:40-2:00 is such fkn gold... wow

Hahaha I have kids at my school that are exactly the same, I just ignore them and go on with my life.

Wow, that was unbelievably sucky! I mean, he clearly speeds up the video throughout, and he's using his girlfriend!? Plus, I couldn't even hear the dude when he was talking.

Back