Best worst YouTube bjj instructionals

I'm a big leg lock guy, so I watch a lot of Reilly Bodycomb's videos, but today I decided if Mr.Bolden had any interesting tips on leg locks. Seriously, WTF is wrong with this guy.

YouTube - Ankle Lock

I don't even know where to begin..

And nice blackbelt Douchebag

It doesn't bother me either, but you don't think it's stupid as hell?

Oh, and Expert Village is one of the worst places on the internet.

I don't know. They had some really good instructionals on playing blues guitar. Would learn to fight from them, though. Worst case, with the guitar one, my guitar playing would suck slightly more than it does now.

Best Muay Thai instructional I've ever seen, it really breaks down the concepts well for beginners:

leulz literally everything about that is wrong.

obviously a joke.

krav maga kids still winning

Last edited:
Best Muay Thai instructional I've ever seen, it really breaks down the concepts well for beginners:

That guy is hilarious.
I assume you have seen the rest of his "self taught" training videos.

For the rest of you that haven't, google waxeater. You should come across his Youtube account and his blog.
He is legit, actually goes to Thailand to train MT and it seems like I read somewhere that he is a purple belt under a reputable instructor.

The guy in the Krav Maga video wont stop smiling Coyly at the guy speaking. It kinda creeps me out.

That guy is hilarious.
I assume you have seen the rest of his "self taught" training videos.

For the rest of you that haven't, google waxeater. You should come across his Youtube account and his blog.
He is legit, actually goes to Thailand to train MT and it seems like I read somewhere that he is a purple belt under a reputable instructor.

The sound of his clothes tumbling in the dryer in the background is really the icing on the cake.

I almost forgot about this guy. He has excellent technique if you are looking to beat up your 80 pound girlfriend.

Check out the rest of the vids on his channel for more win.

I almost forgot about this guy. He has excellent technique if you are looking to beat up your 80 pound girlfriend.

Check out the rest of the vids on his channel for more win.

Hey son, thats Thug Sensei you'ze talkin' 'bout!

I'm a big leg lock guy, so I watch a lot of Reilly Bodycomb's videos, but today I decided if Mr.Bolden had any interesting tips on leg locks. Seriously, WTF is wrong with this guy.

I don't even know where to begin..

And nice blackbelt Douchebag

Wow... Thats quite possibly worse than his Anaconda choke instructional.

Back