Best & Worst Movie of 2012?

Zombies are so lame it doesn't matter what you kill them with, they were mad weak to begin with. Like a potato with straws for arms chasing you. Just hit it with a tennis racket and move on.

Exactly. We shouldn't be afraid of zombies, zombies should be afraid of us. They are basically downgraded versions of humans.

Warm Bodies has a cool concept, delivery looks awful and the ad campaign makes me vomit every time I see it.

But hey, I like Malkovich.

Warm Bodies has a cool concept, delivery looks awful and the ad campaign makes me vomit every time I see it.

But hey, I like Malkovich.

It's getting good reviews.

Nick Hoult was my ninja on Skins, gotta give him credit for breaking into the American Market

tumblr_m4qx6oy0Gs1rtwyeyo1_500.gif

BEST of the BEST
The Dark Knight Rises
Django Unchained
Avengers

WORST of the WORST
Haywire
The Hunger Games

MOST DISAPPOINTING
Taken 2

Still have yet to see Seven Psychopaths, End of Watch, Silver Linings etc.

Best: probably Dredd, but I don't really have a clear number one.

Worst: Resident Evil.

Best: Wreck-It Ralph
Honorable Mention: The Grey

Worst: Alex Cross
Dishonorable Mention: Prometheus, for the letdown.

People who have TDKR, Prometheus or Avengers as their 'Worst Movie' picks need to watch more films.

People who have TDKR, Prometheus or Avengers as their 'Worst Movie' picks need to watch more films.

Nothing comes close to Alex Cross, I would have walked out if it wasn't for Mathew Fox, I felt like it would be the last time I'd get to see him on the big screen, that the film would ruin his career.

Best: Django Unchained
Worst: Battleship(probably end up being the worst Blockbuster of the decade)

Best: Lincoln

Worst: hmm not sure

Nothing comes close to Alex Cross, I would have walked out if it wasn't for Mathew Fox, I felt like it would be the last time I'd get to see him on the big screen, that the film would ruin his career.
Hahaha why da fukk did you watch that movie? Tyler Perry as an action protagonist...lol that's already a big enough red sign for me.

Best: The Cabin in the Woods

Worst: Chernobyl Diaries

Best: The Avengers

Worst: Silent Hill: Revelation 3-D

Best - Django or Life Of Pi
Worst - Resident Evil Retribution(I knew going in it was gonna be bad but nothing prepared me for this shitfest, Dumb plot, Dumb action sequences, people don't need to reload,nazi zombies doing wheelies on motorbikes, terrible)

Not only was Django Unchained my favorite movie of the year but it just might be my favorite movie of the last 10 years.

Worst has to be The Man with the Iron Fists. I only made it about 45 mins into that steaming pile of crap before turning it off.

Hahaha why da fukk did you watch that movie? Tyler Perry as an action protagonist...lol that's already a big enough red sign for me.

It was playing at the Dollar theater, a ton of people were there, most walked out, I stayed because I'm obviously a masochist. I honestly wanted to see if it was as bad as I had heard...it was worse.

I would say the opposite. People who think TDKR was the best movie of 2012 need to watch more films.

The Avengers was a fun movie but it wasn't the best movie of 2012.

I didn't watch Prometheus so I don't have an opinion on it.

Back