Best & Worst Movie of 2012?

Also, people fail to understand, way beyond my fathoming, is that the character development has been taken in each characters respective 'origin' pieces.

This.

That's why there's no need for character development everyone knows these characters from their own series.

The real development and what the movie is focused on is the team: The Avengers.

And the writers did do that.
The heroes went from being egomaniacs, to then try and be a cohesive team and then finally be united as a team.

Yeah it's not a difficult concept to understand. There is a reason it is called 'Phase 1'.

Cinturao pic of Amber Heard with typical "How dare you" type rebuttal in 3...2....

tumblr_me05ahjvL71rz68nu_large.gif

"love you cint"...

Best:
Django Unchained
The Hobbit
Argo
Moonrise Kingdom

Worst:
Project X
Paranormal Activity
Silent Hill Revelations

Last edited:
Best : Abraham lincoln vampire hunter, expendables 2, Prometheus, dredd

worst : dark knight rises

Last edited:
Best : Killing Them Softly...imo

Worst : didnt a transformers come out this year?

i think some people are confusing worst with most disappointing.... imo..no way skyfall OR TDKR should be the worst out

i think some people are confusing worst with most disappointing.... imo..no way skyfall OR TDKR should be the worst out

The Dark Knight Rising was awful. In fact, the whole trilogy is awful. The only highlight was Heath Ledger's Joker.

I went into the movie with extremely low expectations and it was even worse than I thought it would be.

I will write it again:

Worst Movie of 2012: Dark Knight Rises

The critics are slowly coming forward to tell the truth

Here is one example:

The Dark Knight Rises is at least an hour too long, it is a Batman film in which Batman barely appears, it is cheaply and sadistically violent, it is visually ugly, sonically abusive, and narratively incomprehensible, and it is, above all, excruciatingly boring.

It has Anne Hathaway as an anorexic robot; Tom Hardy as a completely inaudible Darth Vader knock-off; a desperate Michael Caine who is tossed after two scenes; a completely wasted Gary Oldman; a Joseph Gordon-Levitt with a lousy New York accent who appears for some unknown reason to have replaced Batman as the main character of a Batman film; a dozen pointless monologues that seem to last hours and a prison sequence that seems to last seven; innumerable action scenes that are visually interchangeable and dumbfoundingly endless; a political message that appears to consist of the admonition to kill the rich, then the poor, then yourself; a script that has a structure akin to the rib cage of a beached whale; a score that sounds like a techno-hymn to the Nuremburg rallies; and a director who, given his talent, cannot possibly have cared about any of it.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/23/the-dark-knight-rises-may-be-worst-film-ever-made/

Last edited by a moderator:
favourite- Django Unchained, an absolute classic
worst- Adam Sandler piece of shit

Best: Lincoln

Worst: Avengers

Most Disappointing: Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus

Most Surprising: Dredd

Best: Wreck It Ralph

Worst: Branded

Most Surprising: Brave

Most Disappointed: The Bourne Legacy

I agree with atheist . There is no confusion here. It really was that bad to me and I would go so far as to call it one of the worst movies of all time.

The movie for me literally didnt do anything right. the only remotely good thing about this film was the decent eye candy Marion Cottilard provides. Outside of that i can find nothing likeable about it

Best: Django Unchained

Worst: The Bourne Legacy

best... django unchained
most fun.... avengers... honourable mention to expendables 2
most surprising ... probably 21 jump street
worst... tie between wrath of the titans, resident evil 5 and battleship

most disappointing ... skyfall

the best movie this year imo had to be either "The Master" or "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" with Moonrise Kingdom as a honorable mention.

Back