best white fighter?

I hate to join in a racial discussion, but...
modern era Pavlik>Calzaghe>Hatton=Klitschko=Chagaev

all-time Jerry Quarry>Rocky Marciano

People like you... make me happy that I'm not American. First of all, I call bullshit, you might be Asian in body, but you write in English, are unlikely to speak your parents' tongue better than English if at all, probably have puffy features like "white, black, and whatever-other-colour" Americans due to the American diet. Other things you're likely to believe: silicon girls are pretty, you're bad at s3x with a normal size p3nis, a monotheistic deity exists and is there to help clean up the mess you leave behind, American beer tastes good, maybe creationism, and, of course, you also believe that "race" actually exists. You're also likely to not know what Homo sapiens means...

You are 100% American in mind and heart and you always will be. Perhaps, we, the non-Americans, should start treating you like a "race"...

well the evidence evidently stated is you hate americans, nice one, i had no hateful implications in my post but thank you for that, oh btw i speak 3 languages vietnamese (do you have vietnamese as well? good for you if you do), english (that originated from the uk :) )and spanish (do you know where that is on the map? or which continent?)

have a nice day, oh btw God loves you anyways

Marciano...

I think he helped hand pick his opponents.

People like you... make me happy that I'm not American. First of all, I call bullshit, you might be Asian in body, but you write in English, are unlikely to speak your parents' tongue better than English if at all, probably have puffy features like "white, black, and whatever-other-colour" Americans due to the American diet. Other things you're likely to believe: silicon girls are pretty, you're bad at s3x with a normal size p3nis, a monotheistic deity exists and is there to help clean up the mess you leave behind, American beer tastes good, maybe creationism, and, of course, you also believe that "race" actually exists. You're also likely to not know what Homo sapiens means...

You are 100% American in mind and heart and you always will be. Perhaps, we, the non-Americans, should start treating you like a "race"...

you know he is right. its how people get interested in a sport usually, it aint racist its just recognition and the like. i grew up in a 80% mexican boxing town (im lily white, 1/4 black but you'd never know), there's an attraction to boxers of your own color.

Back