best white fighter?

Don't pay attention to his post, it's an outdated list from a shutdown White Supremicst website. If you go through my post history you can find the whole situation carefully spelled out. People like him shouldn't be dubbed or banned, they should be thrown out of our country.

just got to reading this after entering the previous post. my suspicions have been confirmed.

Couture is still recognized as the HW champ in the UFC.
Fedor is still widely recognized as the best P4P fighter in the world.
GSP is considered top 3 P4P after Anderson Silva.
The Big names in the history of MMA (in NA) are Matt Hughes, Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz, Chuck Lidell, Randy Couture, and Royce Gracie. All white but the last one. Just thought Id point out that the OP did have a point;/

Royce Gracie looks pretty white to me

" Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit. "

" Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit. "

Coming to America.

Funny film.

Joe Louis was 137 year old when he fought rocky marciano

You have American movies over there on your island?

You'll be surprised what my Island has to offer. American films, mens American Football (Rubgy), and old Philadelphia men ass whoopins for April 19th.

You'll be surprised what my Island has to offer. American films, mens American Football (Rubgy), and old Philadelphia men ass whoopins for April 19th.

Mmmm... I just thought you had rain, misery and the smell of rat feces.

who do you think is the best Caucasian fighter right now?

yeah i know this is going to come off as a racist thread but seriously, when i fought i remember boxing two white guys and everyone else was black or Hispanic and i was definitely the only Asian, well in TX anyways

and then i went to ringside nationals and i saw what like 20 white guys and hundreds of blacks and Hispanics and like a Filipino dude but that was it.

i mean i think its awesome i'm seeing more white boxers out there, and thats why in part alot of my white friends have turned to mma, to see white people kick ass, mma is loaded with white people, dont' tell me race has nothing to do with it

but as they're seeing more white guys in boxing kick ass they're coming out in droves to see pavlik or hatton, i know i go to sports bars to see these fights

in a bar that has wall to wall guest and in instances where there was only standing room only i remember, the fight with wall to wall white people was hatton/tsyzu, the most racially divided fight was mayweather hatton and the fight most devoid of whites was morales/barrera, race has got alot to do with who you like

you can't name me too many Filipino fans before pac-man

as popular as boxing is i think everyone can agree that for long stretches there were only blacks and hispanics at the elite level, i mean think about it, you had who at heavyweight before the former soviets came here? what cooney? what about before him? jerry quarry? and before him Ingemar Johansen? and cooney/ quarry were never champs and Johansen was a champ with a haymaker hail mary punch

what about your middleweights? before pavlik what white guy was on the elite level? alan minter? vito?

sure you have had McCullough, tsyzu, spadafora, gatti and ward through this past decade but only tsyzu was ever considered pound for pound top 10, yeah i know they've all had belts except ward but i'm talking elite level

and i'm missing probably a whole bunch of good white fighters but i want to know who is the best elite level white fighter out there?

People like you... make me happy that I'm not American. First of all, I call bullshit, you might be Asian in body, but you write in English, are unlikely to speak your parents' tongue better than English if at all, probably have puffy features like "white, black, and whatever-other-colour" Americans due to the American diet. Other things you're likely to believe: silicon girls are pretty, you're bad at s3x with a normal size p3nis, a monotheistic deity exists and is there to help clean up the mess you leave behind, American beer tastes good, maybe creationism, and, of course, you also believe that "race" actually exists. You're also likely to not know what Homo sapiens means...

You are 100% American in mind and heart and you always will be. Perhaps, we, the non-Americans, should start treating you like a "race"...

People like you... make me happy that I'm not American. First of all, I call bullshit, you might be Asian in body, but you write in English, are unlikely to speak your parents' tongue better than English if at all, probably have puffy features like "white, black, and whatever-other-colour" Americans due to the American diet. Other things you're likely to believe: silicon girls are pretty, you're bad at s3x with a normal size p3nis, a monotheistic deity exists and is there to help clean up the mess you leave behind, American beer tastes good, maybe creationism, and, of course, you also believe that "race" actually exists. You're also likely to not know what Homo sapiens means...

You are 100% American in mind and heart and you always will be. Perhaps, we, the non-Americans, should start treating you like a "race"...

Combatting hate with hate. Nice.:rolleyes:

If Bernard Hopkins beats Calzaghe - will he automatically become the best white boxer? Then he should fight Pavlik for the title of best bald white boxer.

Back