best white fighter?

From highest weight to lowest...Klitschko, Calzaghe, Pavlik, Cotto

i'm glad whites are climbing back into the ring and preforming on that level because as whites climb back in big numbers in the ring, more whites will go to the sports bars, whites will go the boxing matches

It's isn't necessarily true that white fans will follow boxing only if there are more white fighters. Football and basketball and some other sports tend to prove otherwise. The NFL is immensely popular among whites, yet something like 70% of the players are black and the percentage keeps rising. Millions of white fans follow the NBA despite the fact that white Americans make up scarcely 5% of current team rosters. TV ratings for golf tournaments (mostly white viewers) vary greatly depending upon whether one particular golfer is competing, and I won't insult anyone's intelligence by saying who that is. Even baseball is becoming increasingly nonwhite, primarily because of the Latin influx, yet its popularity among white fans remains strong.

thats why in part alot of my white friends have turned to mma, to see white people kick ass, mma is loaded with white people

Interestingly, out of the five current UFC champions in the different weight classes there's only one white guy, and he's not American. There are two blacks, a Hawaiian, and a Brazilian mulatto.

thats why in part alot of my white friends have turned to mma, to see white people kick ass, mma is loaded with white people

Interestingly, out of the five current UFC champions in the different weight classes there's only one white guy, and he's not American. There are two blacks, a Hawaiian, and a Brazilian mulatto.

He said white, not oriental.

The correct answer is Peter MacNeely's brother Snubby.

Marvin hagler's white and i have proof.

rewatch his fight with SRL. somewhere after the bell sounds ending the fight and before the decision is announced, is all the proof you need.

i'm referring to modern era, yes i have, i am a big boxing enthusist actually, i thought that the modern era was implied but i guess i wasn't absolute in what i had to say

i am just mentioning it because i had asked this question on another site and they said i was racist or some shit like that

race doesn't play a big part in who i go for but it does for most people and the general public, thats what helps mma, notice how many white people really started to get into mma when there was a shit load of white guys kicking ass?

i mean don't get me wrong the whole mma aspect of "total fighting" or closet to real or whatever has great appeal but race plays a big component in it

lets not forget the cooney/holmes fight that was promoted on race, that was the biggest fight of their careers and the most watched globally

i know more about boxing than most, i've been following it for half of my life and know alot of older fighters and the older eras too but i'm stating today

there is also an immense double standard, i mean shit pavlik beat the hell out of taylor in the first one and the second one well i thought it was a draw but regardless it got very little press and play, because most media outlets did not want to put out a white guy knocking out a black guy because it might seem racist

i mean shit hopkins got all kinds of play from espn when he proclaimed "i'll never lose to a white boy", well what the hell if calzaghe says "i'll never lose to a black boy"
its a double standard all the way around

and i'm just glad to see whites in boxing again and on that elite level again, its been a long ass time, these white boys need to stop with turning to baseball, football and skating or whatever else appeals concurrently to suburban and middle/upper class white america and get back to the graziano/zale days

we've had some good white on white fights calzaghe/kessler was the first superfight between two whites i've seen in recent times, to a little lesser extent tsyzu/hatton and a great spectator but not near caliber was the gatti/ward

but other than that where did all the white boys go?

i'm glad whites are climbing back into the ring and preforming on that level because as whites climb back in big numbers in the ring, more whites will go to the sports bars, whites will go the boxing matches

don't get me wrong whites are fans of other races, like i can't see but not the casual fan, race helps convert casual fans and draw them to become real fans

btw, i'm not white and i don't have very man white friends either but just a case in point and no i don't want to be white or wish i was

19 time homey, 19 times.

Yes, I'm that bored.

Back