Best Werewolf or Creature feature movie?

I know it’s not technically a werewolf movie but I loved monster squad when I was a kid but I’d agree American werewolf in London or the descent is s good creature movie

I know it’s not technically a werewolf movie but I loved monster squad when I was a kid but I’d agree American werewolf in London or the descent is s good creature movie
oh shit! the descent. I forgot about that. Those weird humanoids were so scary. I like the character development aswell.

How could they fuck up a movie with Benicio Del toro and Anthony Hopkins ? The Werewolf man was so cheesy.

Some of favorite CF
Alien/Aliens
The Thing 50s/80s
King Kong '33/'05
Prophecy
The Descent
Them
The Fly

Last edited:
While it’s a super cheesy movie I actually love Van Helsing and it’s by far my favorite visual representation of a werewolf .

Also Ginger Snaps, Dog Soldiers are great and one that’s a different take on werewolves but still great is When Animals Dream.

+1 for Van Helsing

oh shit! the descent. I forgot about that. Those weird humanoids were so scary. I like the character development aswell.

Too bad we never got a third film, 2nd one left
us with a cliffhanger.

Might catch some flack for this, but I thought the first couple of Underworld movies were alright.
especially the first. A friend and I were just talking about our mutual love for that movie last night.

Apparently a new one came out just a couple years ago. I might have to marathon them all.

Dog Soldiers was awesome, really nailed the design and brutality of a Werewolf.

It's too bad the new Wolfman with Benicio Del Toro was such a let down.
i feel like Benicio was miscast. He already kind of looks like a canid so it's hard to make the transformation pop.

Well the worst one is having Jason Bateman beat the shit out of teenagers as a werewolf in a boxing ring and expecting the audience to find him sympathetic.

I LOVE creature features my favorite genre
of movies.

When it comes to Werewolf movies An American
Werewolf in London is my favorite.

The transformation scene still looks great after
all these years

Oh shit that looks intense . Like his bones are breaking

Page 2 and nobody has brought up "The Howling" yet? Shame on y'all.

Predator
119633_v1.gif

There was a 1980’s Tv show called Werewolf, one of the main characters if not the main character had a pentagram on his hand that bled when he transformed. It was a pretty cool show, transformation and Werewolf

Back