Best way to watch UFC on ESPN+

Obitronix

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This is a reminder that ESPN+ is part of the regular ESPN app. ESPN+ costs $5 a month or $50 a year. Those of you with a tv provider can access the ESPN Networks in the app as well. You do not need a tv provider to get ESPN+, but you do need a tv provider for ESPN networks (1, 2, 3, etc.). If you're planning on watching the UFC this weekend, having the ESPN app on a streaming device lets you have everything ESPN in one place. The quality is great on Apple TV. You can use whatever tv or mobile device you prefer.

Why are you telling us this? Are you really that concerned with us watching it or just a shill?

Haha, I actually found this kind of helpful. The UFC hasn't made it easy to figure everything out...and their new website sucks.

Only thing I'm not sure of is whether or not I have any use for the UFC Fight Pass subscription. If it's just a catalog of rewatching old fights, I can probably just dump it.

Fucking Dana....

You really think that you’re worthy of a Sakuraba AV?

Fucking goof.

But, also, if you’re really NOT Dana, thanks for the info...
giphy.gif

That's actually good info as I had no clue how to watch. Now I have to check if I have ESPN packages in my cable bundle. I only watch MMA, boxing and car racing but can't recall if I have ESPN packages.

So what can I watch with ESPN on cable? I have no interest in streaming content through an ESPN paid app.

If you wanna watch the entire card you need a cable TV suscription with ESPN ($50~$99) AND the additional ESPN+ suscription ($5)

You can watch it all in the ESPN app, which will show you:
Early Prelims via ESPN+ broadcasting
Prelims via ESPN broadcasting
Main Card via ESPN+ broadcasting

If a 3rd world guy like me could understand it, you guys can do it too

Why are you telling us this? Are you really that concerned with us watching it or just a shill?
Because his last thread on the exact same topic got merged into another thread so he needed to start a new one.

Haha, I actually found this kind of helpful. The UFC hasn't made it easy to figure everything out...and their new website sucks.

Only thing I'm not sure of is whether or not I have any use for the UFC Fight Pass subscription. If it's just a catalog of rewatching old fights, I can probably just dump it.

PPV's early prelims should be broadcasted on FP (USA region)

As an FYI if you are in Toronto with Rogers, TSNHD5 (channel 498) has the prelims and main event showing just like it did for the Fox content.

How do you know if you have ESPN in your cable package you can see ESPN+ UFC related? I think Espn/ espn +their separate? All some one needs is the ESPN+ app on a computer, on a phone, or some sherbros are using Amazon fire device and downloading the ESPN app thru Amazon.

Last edited:
Back