Best way to remove scars?

FlowWithTheGo23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was looking at this Mederma stuff in the pharmacy, but it's like $30 for a small tube. Any recommendations?

Why would you remove them?

Cause they look ugly as all hell. Seriously, I personally hate scars myself.

Inb4 dumbass claims of "scars are manly". There's nothing manly about having bad skin IMO.

Are you mistaking stretchmarks for scars?

Cause they look ugly as all hell. Seriously, I personally hate scars myself.

Inb4 dumbass claims of "scars are manly". There's nothing manly about having bad skin IMO.

danny-trejo-acne.jpg

Unless it's from some horrific accident, dont fret about it

Can't remove scars. At best you can reduce them with topical medication, but a tear's a tear. Or reduce the scar pigmentation to closer approximate your skin tone, or get it tattooed over.

Cover of darkness also works. It's done wonders for my hunchback.

Mederma, cocoa butter, and scar away silicone scar sheets.
Works beautifully

Man the fuck up please. I have two surgery scars from open heart surgeries when I was 2 and 12, Both feet have multiple scars from foot surgeries, Also have a scar on both of my legs from hamstring lengthening

Do you see me crying about it. FUCK NO!

I had an allergic reaction to something and broke out in a rash on my torso, which left scars. It doesn't look cool at all.

Oh, I can understand wanting to get rid of this type of scar. It's not the "I survived a knife fight" kind of scar.

my older brother & his friends used to call me scarface as a kid. I have one on my right temple, one on the end of my right eyebrow & one right in the middle of my forehead. luckily they look cool & don't give off the disfigured look

my older brother & his friends used to call me scarface as a kid. I have one on my right temple, one on the end of my right eyebrow & one right in the middle of my forehead. luckily they look cool & don't give off the disfigured look
Yes this is what I'm talking about

I used to really hate having my chest scar from both open heart surgeries. Didn't like taking my shirt off as a kid but then I had some encounter with a chick who just so happened to find them sexy and asked me to take my shirt off and well she kissed and licked down it and yeah I'll stop there.

From then on I don't care going shirtless

Any blemish on the skin is a bad thing.

Not always. Some scars are ugly, but others are badass with good stories behind them. I have a scar across my ear from when a chunk of wood backfired out of a chipper and slammed into my head. I lost a small chunk of meat from my chin and I have a permanent scar from that. I never tried to reduce the appearances of those two. Some scars give a little to a person.

Back