Best way to get revenge on a cheating GF.

I can't view it for some reason, but hopefully it involves a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

I clicked forward a little and this dude was fucking a mailbox. I then closed the file.

If mym ex girlfriends mother looked like that I would have to find a different course of action for getting revenge.

Originally posted by Combat Swimmer
I can't view it for some reason, but hopefully it involves a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

or stealing lines from pulp fiction.

btw, its not a motorcycle, its a chopper

I HAVES GIRLFRIENDS ONCE AND I FINDS HER PLAYINGS WITH PEANUT BUTTERS AND A LABRADORS AND I NOTS THINK THAT WAS FAITHFULS AND STUFFS SO I GETS MAD AND I BITES HER NECK AND YELL 'FUCK YOU'!

Did you hit it at least, Ed?

I loved the mailbox thing. Fucking great DAAAAAH

Originally posted by Machado Jiu-Jitsu
or stealing lines from pulp fiction.

btw, its not a motorcycle, its a chopper

!!!

You caught me!

I didn't know I was trying to be subtle about it.

Originally posted by The Ronin
Did you hit it at least, Ed?

I HITS HER WITH MY KNEES WHEN SHE FALLS TO GROUNDS AND I YELLS 'HOWN3D!'

Ed, be careful about giving her any ideas. You are... let us say, somewhat suseptable to the neck bite yourself.

Originally posted by Drunk Ed Taylor
I HAVES GIRLFRIENDS ONCE AND I FINDS HER PLAYINGS WITH PEANUT BUTTERS AND A LABRADORS AND I NOTS THINK THAT WAS FAITHFULS AND STUFFS SO I GETS MAD AND I BITES HER NECK AND YELL 'FUCK YOU'!

You showed that bitch proper, Ed.

Definitely couldn't make the link work, and I'm not sure why. Anybody wanna fill a brotha in?

Yeah - this girl meets her boyfriend for lunch, tells him she made a connection with his boss, and is dating him. He chugs his beer, and says that now he realizes what he needs to do - fuck her mom. He takes the mom on a date, and at the end of the movie, he's in her kitchen in a bathrobe eating breakfast.

i believe that film got two Oscars that year. Best picture and best male performance for the mailbox scene.

Another good way to get revenge on your cheating girlfrriend is to give her the Chocolate Trout.

Back