Best way to deep clean a real silk comforter

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Got a very very expensive silk bed comforter. problem is, it has a huge coffee stain. Ok thats a lie, its a piss stain. I pissed the bed as an adult. Shit, or well....piss, happens.

So the question is, how do I remove the big yellow stain from my expensive comforter?

Soak the stained section in warm water then hand wash it gently would be my guess

Got a very very expensive silk bed comforter. problem is, it has a huge coffee stain. Ok thats a lie, its a piss stain. I pissed the bed as an adult. Shit, or well....piss, happens.

So the question is, how do I remove the big yellow stain from my expensive comforter?
You can tell us the truth TS , I pissed all over an hotel room bed 3 years ago because o was fucking drunk as hell from a night out in Montreal. Luckily I was alone.

Maybe your boyfriend will be turned on by the piss stain. #kink

Keep pissing on it so the entire thing becomes yellow. Problem solved.
^^^ this.

If the stain is set and not washing out, find some material dye that is a colour you like that will cover the yellow over.

Now you have a nice deep yellow or orange or red comforter.

Plus silk comforters are for teh gays. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Shoot semen all over it and then use your tongue to spread it as evenly as possible. Just let it dry and you're good to go!

Do you not have dry cleaners in the colonies...?

Back