Best way to build Chimaev

Ah good shout! Not certain though.

yes but he is Iranian and therefore shia, so not mich of a problem for the sunni dagis, hes not a full kafir for them but ok to beat.

interesting when the ufc will start matching the russian against each other

yes but he is Iranian and therefore shia, so not mich of a problem for the sunni dagis, hes not a full kafir for them but ok to beat.

Looks up kafir....

tenor.gif

dude, READ :))) wtf. I said:

Is to feed him Khabib. Really.

Learn some logic.

My logic is fine, it’s my reading comprehension that failed here. Do you even know the differences between learning disabilites?! ;)

Yeah... Another example I thought of was Arman Tsarukyan vs Islam Makhachev ? Not sure on Arman...

Can you tell me what are the complications of fighting other Muslims is there anything haram ? Or just preference .. Obviously I get Khabib and Islam are close friends and wouldn't want to fight for that reason alone.

This is like GSP vs Mighty Mouse thread, if there is any

Yeah... Another example I thought of was Arman Tsarukyan vs Islam Makhachev ? Not sure on Arman...

Can you tell me what are the complications of fighting other Muslims is there anything haram ? Or just preference .. Obviously I get Khabib and Islam are close friends and wouldn't want to fight for that reason alone.

There are no complications. It's just a sport. When you look at leagues in eastern part of the world lots of muslims fight each other especially when they make up most of the roster.

In UFC there's enough variety in the roster that they rarely fight each other but sometimes it happens or can happen. Not a big deal. Bigger obstacle is if two fightere are friends or from the same camp than being from the same religion lol

There are no complications. It's just a sport. When you look at leagues in eastern part of the world lots of muslims fight each other especially when they make up most of the roster.

In UFC there's enough variety in the roster that they rarely fight each other but sometimes it happens or can happen. Not a big deal. Bigger obstacle is if two fightere are friends or from the same camp than being from the same religion lol

Thanks for the post, I'd like but ran out atm. So a Khabib vs Chimaev fight really is a possibility then, crazy idea.

Back