Best Walkout Song/Moment in MMA

ChaosIsGOAT

America's Champion
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm sure this thread has been made before but it is always fun to think of memorable fighter walkouts.

My favorite has to be Jorge Masvidal's walkout at UFC London. I am a huge fan of Masvidal and Scarface being my favorite movie, I love the combination. Also it being in enemy territory and the performance he put on following makes it even more awesome.

Last edited:
When Cro Cop came out to the PRIDE music

Tito had a cool one at UFC 66 I think

I'm sure this thread has been made before but it is always fun to think of memorable fighter walkouts.

My favorite has to be Jorge Masvidal's walkout at UFC London. I am a huge fan of Masvidal and Scarface being my favorite movie, I love the combination. Also it being in enemy territory and the performance he put on following makes even more awesome.

my fav is when no sunshine when anderson walks out.

it's this. Haters will deny it. I'm not even a Conor fan but the energy he brings to an arena is undeniable. Never seen a pro fighter walkout like him, and 189 was the best of the best

Rory coming out to Rihanna without even choosing the song.

Starts at 2:18

GSP's walkout at UFC 83 in his rematch against Serra.

It was in Montréal and the crowd was so fucking loud. There was a video on YouTube of his walkout at UFC 83 but it's gone now.

Shit gave me goosebumps when I'd watch it. Those Canadians are loud and passionate as hell.

it's this. Haters will deny it. I'm not even a Conor fan but the energy he brings to an arena is undeniable. Never seen a pro fighter walkout like him, and 189 was the best of the best
yeah his entrances are definitely among the best

A good entrance was ufc 100, dan henderson, lunatic fringe (song from vision quest)

Darren Till walking out to "Sweet Caroline", then proceeding to get knocked down and strangled by Woodley.

Handsss
Touching meee
Touching Youuuuuu
101_Tyron_Woodley_x_Darren_Till.0.jpg

I was moved by the audience joining in en masse with Aisling Daly as she sang along with "Zombie" by the Cranberries during her UFC Dublin walkout.

Last edited:
Conor’s against Mendes was incredible.

That time Brock pushed a cop with his big ass lumberjack beard. Then got his ass kicked by Cain.

My favorite has to be Jorge Masvidal's walkout at UFC London. I am a huge fan of Masvidal and Scarface being my favorite movie, I love the combination. Also it being in enemy territory and the performance he put on following makes it even more awesome.

Sudo had some epic walkouts in Pride and Mayham had some good ones too but as far as UFC goes I always get chills when I hear "It's dark and hell is hot" come through the speakers. "Ain't no Sunshine"

When I hear "Gonna run this town tonight" I get stoked too but nothing beats Anderson's, Fedor's crazy Russian song in Pride was pretty sweet to though, same with Vitors angry preacher thing he used a bunch although I was never a huge Vitor fan but that song is awesome.

Back