Best upkick KO you've seen?

Gegards was the best! Also another good one was Arona vs Rampage, Arona almost KOd Rampage with up kick, his heel connected and rocked Rampage(looked like Rampage was hurt badly), then Rampage power bombed Arona into oblivion!

Renzo Gracie vs Oleg Taktarov

Match took place in 1996, in Alabama and the event was called Martial Arts Reality Superfighting.

Renzo knocked out Takatrov.

Fitch Avles was fucking brutal too

2db5xsw.jpg

Match took place in 1996, in Alabama and the event was called Martial Arts Reality Superfighting.

I came to say this. It was the first successful one I remember too.

Thank you for posting that as i tried but it seems i do not know how to post a video on here.

Didn't Chico Camus land a killer upkick that pretty much won him the fight?

Lol, holy shit i remember watching this on VHS! I remember Renzo Gracie pummeled or submitted some dude and fight was stopped, Renzo was on back of guy and after it was stopped he got up, guy was laid out on ground, Ralph stepped right on his neck or head as he walked over him!! Lol Renzo was a jag off back then, but after that became very humble! Funny to have seen that because following years he was always a super nice guy!

Last edited:
Mousasi vs Jacare was the best one Ive ever seen.

Silvas was very slick. The way he angles it around the head lmao. Totally on purpose too.

Back