Best upkick KO you've seen?

best i ever saw, i caught a decent pic of it. Pierre Guillet tried a flying punch and Tom Watson caught him flush in mid-air. the pic is on their photo archive on the fight finder. on phone now, will post.

Gegards on Souza was a good one.

Silva-upkick-on-Okami-ROTR.gif

Anderson Silva smacking okami like he failed in school but with his feet was Goat worthy.

Man silva was really a walking highlight reel. That is the main reason why he is one step ahead of fedor imo. Both very skilled but Silva had this magic to him and was graceful and made art with his fights.

Best up kicks come from the standing fighter going to ground. Illegal AS one was sweet but there are far better ones out there.

Love Jacare but that was first one came to mind (love Frankie too lol)

i love how mousasi just throws his hands up after throwing a few punches like "i'm done, i know he's out"

The only reason Anderson hit Okami with that kick is that Okami wasn't prepared to defend it as it was an ILLEGAL MOVE

I remember Tom Kong Watson knocking out a dude going for a flying punch with an upkick back in the Cage Rage days....it was crazy as I was new to the sport back then it was pretty epic.

edit.... found it

Last edited:
Back