Best Unorthodox Ingredients on Hot Dogs

I use to have British boss, and she loved this stuff, but could never get it here in the states. So I found a little British grocery store and bought her a box of it. She said she likes to put it in her baked beans, which she eats at breakfast time.

How do you apply it to a hot dog though? Just in the bun like a replacement for Ketchup?

Oh yes. Apply liberally and eat with a smile :D.

She said she likes to put it in her baked beans, which she eats at breakfast time.

How do you apply it to a hot dog though? Just in the bun like a replacement for Ketchup?

HP sauce on baked beans is one of the all-time great food combos. And yes, in the bun or on the sausage.

In Brazil dogs come with many different ingredients, sometimes all of em.

Potato puree, very thinly cut chips, corn, mayo, mustard, requeijao, catupiry, cheddar, parmesan cheese, bacon, salami, pepperoni, chilli, onions, bell pepper... even chille de carne... and it goes on; in the south they like greenbeans too

edit:
613.jpg

and ppl like it pressed down too. it's a fuckfest.

13115664123475.jpg

Last edited:
sausage, no fucking hot dogs, add brown mustard and cheddar cheese, bacon never hurts

can't fathom eating a hot dog though, fuck that

In Brazil dogs come with many different ingredients, sometimes all of em.

Potato puree, very thinly cut chips, corn, mayo, mustard, requeijao, catupiry, cheddar, parmesan cheese, bacon, salami, pepperoni, chilli, onions, bell pepper... even chille de carne... and it goes on; in the south they like greenbeans too

edit:
613.jpg

and ppl like it pressed down too. it's a fuckfest.

13115664123475.jpg

Wow...I would order that in a fine restaurant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back