Best Unorthodox Ingredients on Hot Dogs

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What are your favorite unorthodox ingredients on Hot Dogs?

I saw one on TV that had mac and cheese on it so I tried it. It was great.

images

I also had a hot dog with roast beef dipped in au - jus sauce

images

also very tasty.

Pickles, potato chips, tomatoes, mayo.

Anything but ketchup.

lettuce, plain chips, sauerkraut

BBQ'd dogs with BBQ sauce isn't exactly unorthodox, but it's not the conventional mustard ketchup relish combo.

We have a place here called Tubby Dog, I just tried their monthly special, the Augustus Ceasar, A Bacon-wrapped Classic dog on a bed of Romaine Lettuce. Topped with Ceasar Dressing, bacon bits, crutons and finished with parmesan cheese. It was fantastic

At Orange Julius they have one with bacon, chedder cheese and pepporoni.. Shit's good

That mac n cheese dog looks amazing. Must put on my bucket list.

At Orange Julius they have one with bacon, chedder cheese and pepporoni.. Shit's good

I worked there for like 4 weeks and I would custom make that with all sorts of other toppings daily. You are damn right it's good, the way they steam melt the cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

We have a place here called Tubby Dog, I just tried their monthly special, the Augustus Ceasar, A Bacon-wrapped Classic dog on a bed of Romaine Lettuce. Topped with Ceasar Dressing, bacon bits, crutons and finished with parmesan cheese. It was fantastic

Love that place

SLAW DOG MILLIONAIRE

griddled frank, house made slaw,
smoked onion relish, fritessaus, potato roll. With blue cheese-bacon aioli dipping sauce for the Belgian frites.

IMG_0078.jpg

http://linxdogs.com/

Back