Best UFC/Mma podcasts 2021?

Bisping podcast is fun to listen to while pretending to get work done, Jack Slack has good insight but I can only stomach his stuff if I’m actually interested in the fights that weekend. 259 is one of few weekends I’ve actively sought after mma media.

Interestingly enough, 259 really showed me why I hate mma media. The sites I usually can’t stand, glorified tabloids jizzing over tweets, were all up on Adesanyas nuts, saying Sterling would control Yan on the ground. Guys like Dan Hardy and Slack (anti Jan-ness aside) who don’t do the Twitter jizz stuff we’re far more honest about Jan and Yans chances, and surprise surprise, were right.
Try Heavy Hands, they are very objective and more technical. They don't seem biased at all and try to analyse why a certain fighter has a higher chance to win.

Good ones:
Weasel
Weighing in
Morning Kombat
Bisping

Terrible ones:
Helwani
Chael
Submission radio
Swick

La sueur, à French podcast

Have you tried Frequence MMA, a french podcast as well. I like them a lot, they don't take themselves too seriously. They're on Itunes and they have a live weekend chat on youtube.

Dan Hardy’s stuff is good. Maybe not OTT enough for an American audience.

Bisping's, Coach Zahabi's, Bobby K and his coach's, Big John and Josh Thompson's, Dan Hardy's, Chael's & Submission Radio. Submission Radio is the only one from journalists' I really listen to. Sometimes Ariel's (and DC's) too, but not nearly as often as I used to. Mostly just clips though. I really don't care for most journalists that much, because it's more or less the same kind of stuff you see mentioned here on SD.

Oh I guess Morning Kombat and Luke's own channels too, so yeah another journalist, but much more of an analyst.

Last edited:
Good ones:
Weasel
Weighing in
Morning Kombat
Bisping

Terrible ones:
Helwani
Chael
Submission radio
Swick

Why do you think Submission Radio is terrible?

Morning Kombat for me, it also gives me just enough of an overview of boxing even though I don't follow it as much as MMA.

Try Split Decision

Anyone who likes the banter with excellent knowledge of the Boxing Rant podcast (Take of the tape) should like this. Good meat and potatoes MMA pod.

Back