Best type of Hamburger helper?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I havent had HH in years so im going to make some for dinner what are some good flavors?

https://www.bettycrocker.com/products/helper

Cheeseburger Macoroni and Double Cheeseburger Macaroni will always hold a place in my heart. They have ALOT of bangin flavors though.

Ate a ton of this growing up, was pinching pennies when we bought our house and ate a ton of it around that time too. I miss the good ole days though. Cheap meal, and not many of the flavors are actually that bad.

https://www.bettycrocker.com/products/helper

Cheeseburger Macoroni and Double Cheeseburger Macaroni will always hold a place in my heart. They have ALOT of bangin flavors though.

Ate a ton of this growing up, was pinching pennies when we bought our house and ate a ton of it around that time too. I miss the good ole days though. Cheap meal, and not many of the flavors are actually that bad.
Yeah hit a rough patch so now i look for cheap meals and sale items at the grocery store.

I've missed your weird food threads.

Cheeseburger helper was the best flavor. My mom would add bacon.

The GOAT is Beef Pasta with classic Chili Macaroni a close second. I was never a fan of the cheese based ones.

Potatoes Stroganoff was my favorite but it seems that they changed it. The potatoes weren't in a separate bag the last time and something tasted different. Lately, the stores don't have it.

Cheesy shells and it's NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE

cheesy-shells_pack_600x420.JPG

The wife likes the beef noodle - say did I ever tell you about the time I fucked that up?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/hamburger-helper-disaster.3465127/

What's a "Hamburger helper"?

Yeah, I could google it, but I can't possibly be the only one who doesn't know what it is, so ... if you care to explain ...

Last edited:
What's a "Hamburger helper"?

Yeah, I could google it, but I can't possible be the only one who doesn't know what it is, so ... if you care to explain ...

Cheap meal in the box, usually where you boil the noodles/rice until cooked, add in their sauce/cream, let simmer, add browned meat, cooked chicken, tuna, or other meat as required. (meat not included)

Some people see it as "poor people food" and say it's garbage, and maybe its just me talking since we grew up poor, but it's NOT as bad as some would make it out.

Jesus christ hamburger helper? You sound poor as fuck. I know because i ate this shit when I lived in the states.

Cheap meal in the box, usually where you boil the noodles/rice until cooked, add in their sauce/cream, let simmer, add browned meat, cooked chicken, tuna, or other meat as required. (meat not included)

Some people see it as "poor people food" and say it's garbage, and maybe its just me talking since we grew up poor, but it's NOT as bad as some would make it out.

You pan fry the hamburger first, drain of any excess fat if you want to then add the hamburger helper ingredients which will be potatoes or pasta or rice and a sauce mix. Also some water and milk. Everything is cooked in one pan for a quick easy meal. They also have tuna and chicken helper.

Don't eat food from a box. What the hell is the matter with Americans?

FDA should ban all this garbage.

wtf is that stuff, it looks like toxic waste.

Back