Best tweets about Jon (from fighters)

He shouldn't have been allowed to fight for pissing hot, why are people failing to acknowledge this? The UFC is being very shady about this entire ordeal.

ujzmvp0u.jpg

Jon what's that on your shirt?

Deodorant I swear!!

yes.

You argument, with any thinking, is weaker than you thought it would sound....:redface:

Because Weed stays in your blood for much longer than coke.
Both consumed before the fight.
Healy did not smoke before going to the octagon. He was not under the influence.

Bottom line:
Healy smoked where he is allowed to smoke. (committed no crime)
Jon snorked where he was not allowed to.(committed a crime)

Healy's fight was changed to NC.
Jon's fight was not changed to NC.

Healy lost bott his Bonuses
Jon kept his Bonus

Healy was publicly admonished by Dana
Jon receive full Support from Dana

Two weights, two measures.

This is Huge.

Good post sir

Well, first of all, you have to put this into context.
I was talking about Vitor/TRT because the allegation was that he was clean for the fight.
So my point was, as long as Vitor was clean for the fight, would TRT be ok then?

I understood your point. No it would not be ok, but that's because of the very big difference in the effects of cocaine and testosterone. Cocaine, imo, does not give you any lasting benefit, whereas testosterone allows you to recover from training injuries faster and therefore consistently train harder. It's a cumulative effect that doesn't entirely disappear even if your clean up before a fight. Cocaine would not achieve this.

Second: You kind of contradict yourself.
Here's what you wrote about effects of Cocaine (which I agree with you): "Be more aggressive, feel no pain, superhard to KO, etc..."
Don't you think this would help you train harder??? So what exactly is the difference from a PED? (besides the side-effects, of killing you)?

The main difference would be that if you were consistently doing cocaine, trying to use it as a ped in training, you would probably end up hurting yourself (and your teammates) by going too hard and not realizing you are hurt or need a break. You'd likely take more damage in training then is necessary which would ultimately hinder your performance since human bodies can only take so much.

But with PEDs like test you would be able to recognize your limitations (elevated as they may be), stop when you reach them, recover in a shorter period of time than you could naturally, and return to training. All of which would benefit your fight performance.

Last: Jon was probably clean for the fight.
But you do understand Cocaine is not detected a couple of days after using, while Weed could last for months and TRT for weeks (depending how much you inject yourself)?
So claiming "he was clean for the fight" just means he didn't snort two days prior to the fight...

I'm not sure the window for detection is so small, but I don't think it matters given what I've already said above. As long as he doesn't test positive for coke post fight I don't really think it's so bad.

This is just my understanding of shit though, I don't have first hand experience with either of the drugs.

"kilo for kilo" funniest thing askren has ever said for sure

yes.

You argument, with any thinking, is weaker than you thought it would sound....:redface:

Healy did not smoke before going to the octagon. He was not under the influence.

Bottom line:

Jon kept his Bonus

Needs to be quoted for the third time. Perfect.

yes.

Bottom line:

Jon kept his Bonus

It doesn't matter if Healy smoked before the fight. He was tested positive after the fight so it was in his system during the fight.

Jon Jones was tested positive a month before the fight. If he tests positive post-fight, that is another story.

What is so hard to understand about this?

It doesn't matter if Weed stays in the system longer or not. Healy should have known that and stop sooner.

He didn't fail his post fight piss test...how the hell do people keep failing to grasp this?

I mean, cocaine only stays in the system for 2-4 days, so it shouldn't be too hard to pass the post-fight test.

He failed the first one, that's all that matters.

Senor cocaine beats all these top fighters. It must eat you inside like the drugs jon takes

Ben Askren what the hell? It's like he came on sherdog stole the gram for gram joke and remembered it wrong when he posted it on instagram.

Sherdog's puns are way funnier.

Besides that part that cocaine are "measured" in Kilos not pounds. And thats the joke.

Askren is the unified MMA twitter champ.

Jon did not fail post fight test while healy did. Maybe thats their reasoning

It doesn't matter if Healy smoked before the fight. He was tested positive after the fight so it was in his system during the fight.

Jon Jones was tested positive a month before the fight. If he tests positive post-fight, that is another story.

What is so hard to understand about this?

It doesn't matter if Weed stays in the system longer or not. Healy should have known that and stop sooner.

This is how it is

Back