Best time to be a sports fan.

Kb7

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ronaldo doing his thing
Brady being the GOAT
MMA just flourishing with countless top tier fighters.
Lived to see Mayweather, Canelo, Pac run Boxing.
Naomi Osaka being the face of tennis.

It's probably the Makers talking but it's a good time to be a sports fan no matter what sport you're into.

Anytime the Pittsburgh Steelers play. It's pretty cool to witness the greatest sports franchise ever do their thing.

If you've been a sports fan in the Boston/New England area over the last generation, you've been spoiled.

Anytime the Pittsburgh Steelers play. It's pretty cool to witness the greatest sports franchise ever do their thing.
Seriously, WTF are you on about?

Will be better when KC reclaims SB on 2/2022.
giphy.gif

Also we got to see CM Punk compete in the octagon.

On PPV.

Twice.

Got to see a basketball superstar score 60 in his farewell game. That's insane. Anyone that can still do that is usually not retiring.

The best aren't playing anymore except Brady/Gronk and they've already cemented the shit out of that legacy.

I won’t be satisfied until I see Ortiz vs Shamrock 4, 5 and 6.

not really... politics and racism poisoning sports, watered down mma organizations run without soul... canceled Olympics... partial seasons... few fans present if any... then again, i don't watch commercials interrupted by sport anyway so it doesn't matter much to me...

Ronaldo doing his thing
Brady being the GOAT
MMA just flourishing with countless top tier fighters.
Lived to see Mayweather, Canelo, Pac run Boxing.
Naomi Osaka being the face of tennis.

It's probably the Makers talking but it's a good time to be a sports fan no matter what sport you're into.

You sound like a 12 year old.

Poster above nails it.

Late 80's I think. Mike Tyson was so fun to watch. NBA, NFL, and NHL had so many superstars. No politics compared to today- just sports.

I think Chuck and Tito need to extend their rivalry to a best out of 7 series.

Also, Chuck Liddell vs Ken Shamrock would be a competetive fight in 2021.

De La Hoya, book that shit!

:meow:

I disagree
-football or soccer :) , has never been so boring and despite people saying how the game has evolved how are the players are like machines now, all this modern football crap...no the players are actually dumber ,softer and less skilled...there is a reason you have a bunch of nearly 40 yrs old players performing at top level,,,,
-Boxing? are you kidding , pick any other era and is easily better....hearns, durant, hagler , leonard . tyson......holyfield, lewis, bowe, chavez, roy jones, de la hoya, tyson.......ali , frazier, foreman....
-nba? I prefer the 80s and the 90s nba

Back