Best thing I have ever tasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban said:
I'd just like to say, that the best damn thing I've ever tasted was probably a steak. I'm quite fond of new york steaks, but I'm certain i've had a fillet minot to rival the best new york I've consumed. anyways, steak > MM.

True

Monstruo said:
$16.88 at supplementwarehouse.com that is the cheapest I have found it. They actually have really good pricing on all supps too.

$11.37 for 1 lbs buckets (good for trying them out) lots of flavors too.

How much is shipping there?

M_A_C said:

Im pretty sure the shipping price goes up with how many items you get. Its not a set price.

GSPFAN291 said:
Im pretty sure the shipping price goes up with how many items you get. Its not a set price.

Ok, I went thru and shipping on one jug of MM is $9.55! That makes them about as expensive than my normal place (http://www.supplementgiant.com) which has a flat shipping rate of 4.99 no matter how much you buy, and I usually get vitamins too.

M_A_C said:
Ok, I went thru and shipping on one jug of MM is $9.55! That makes them about as expensive than my normal place (http://www.supplementgiant.com) which has a flat shipping rate of 4.99 no matter how much you buy, and I usually get vitamins too.
Where you shippin to? mine was like 5 bucks? let me check, I will order right now.

HP_Nut said:
I believe it's 5 lbs, not 5.5

The ingredients label is exactly the same, but it didn't taste as good.

This is correct.

Something about the taste, not sure but I look past it for the price and milk takes care of alot of the taste. Water just plain sucks with Dymatize, texture is strange, I think it's the MCT's they use.

I think one of the best tatsting things out there is the cellmass berry stuff. Wow. i would buy it just to drink.

I asked this in another thread, but didn't get a response. Maybe y'all can help me out.
I bought some chocolate MM, and I like it ok, but I find that it's a bit TOO much. It has the taste and consistancy of cake mix.
Do the other flavors have that same consistancy? I'm thinking about getting the cookies 'n cream next. People seem to like that.
Any opinions on that? Crazy cake mix thick?

All of the flavors of Muscle Milk, and you got chocolate??? Ya, the stuff is pretty thick, i use 1 scoop in a bottle of water instead of the two.. thins it out, but it still has a consistency to it that is more than just a liquid.
do the Strawberry Banana.. i just got some, and it is freakin excellent.. Peach Mango is pretty damn good too

M_A_C said:
Shipping seems to be a little more than normal. I bounce back and forth between Bodybuilding.com and Supplementwarehouse.com depending on shipping. SW usually has better all around prces though despite shipping. Stuff arrives VERY quick from them.

Back