Best thing I have ever tasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some Cytogainer.

I'm going to ask one of my christian family members to get me some, a 5 pounder for sure.
What flavor should I get?

joey roastbeef said:
i drink EAS and that stuff tastes bad. whats muscle milk? i've never seen it
have u not seen any of the hundreds of threads on muscle milk?

btw, EAS's MAX milk is the worst tasting powder i've ever tasted in my life.. oh wait, not counting green powders.. :wink:

Chad Hamilton said:
I need some Cytogainer.

I'm going to ask one of my christian family members to get me some, a 5 pounder for sure.
What flavor should I get?

Vanilla.

Try the chocolate VPX micellean "bioactive superfood" its a little preicey but with some water and ice it tastes pretty damn good. I also agree about the mint chocolate. Great as a "dessert" protein - which by the way i think is an actual product from some company - like its actually called Dessert Protein.

which by the way i think is an actual product from some company - like its actually called Dessert Protein.

That protein sucks.

Anyone tried Evopro? Just curious how it stacks up in flavor to musclemilk.

Dude VPX are retarded when it comes to flavoring. They've redone Redline so many times and every time it gets worse.

nothing comes close to Muscle Milk. It rules all protein...period.. So F' all you haters!!

Monstruo said:
nothing comes close to Muscle Milk. It rules all protein...period.. So F' all you haters!!
There are not haters. Calm down. Also, MM isn't just protein. Otherwise it wouldn't taste so good.

I have never heard of Musclemilk. Does anyone know where this can be found in the UK? At the moment I take Reflex Whey Choc-Mint flavour which I think tastes amazing but I am now pretty curious about this Musclemilk stuff. Is it as expensive as Muscletech products?

Ongy said:
I have never heard of Musclemilk. Does anyone know where this can be found in the UK? At the moment I take Reflex Whey Choc-Mint flavour which I think tastes amazing but I am now pretty curious about this Musclemilk stuff. Is it as expensive as Muscletech products?

www.Monstersupplements.com . Stupid name, good stuff.
Direct link here
Also there's loads of UK retailers' sites on the reflex site, check it out.

The Nectar line of protein by Syntrax is great tasting as well. If you're a fan of fruit juice you'll like this stuff. I've got the green apple right now & it's awesome.

RoccCity said:
mocha joe is great, whenever u want starbucks, drink mocha joe instead
Man i second that, The mocha joe is so good.. i add coffee to it instead of water in the mornings some times.. taste so good.

Monstruo said:
MUSCLE MILK,MUSCLE MILK,MUSCLE MILK!!!!!

Peanut butter chocolate BABY!

My God! I have been living a lie! I will never buy another protein again. I mixed it with water and it taste better than regular choco milk. Now, I have heard people say that before and tried the ones they were talking about and they always ended up tasting like shit, So I didnt get my hopes up with the muscle milk but I was blown fucking away by how good that stuff tastes. What a blessing.

seriously? I bought it ...the choco peanut butter flavor since I'm a peanut butter freak when it comes to picking flavors. I found it was REALLY grainy, it tasted good but not amazing or anything like a milk shake. That doesn't bother me since I dont buy supplements for their taste but still, I'm surprised how many people say otherwise.

I also had cytogainer max in rocky road...again it was ok but nothing special.

Madmick said:
There are not haters. Calm down. Also, MM isn't just protein. Otherwise it wouldn't taste so good.

This man always speaks with a clear mind. Here here!

I'm not here in question about taste, but how does Nitro tech compare to MM in terms of effectiveness? Is there a website anywhere that compares and reviews protein supplements?

LOL dude do not believe all the bullshit you read in muscle mags. Nitro Tech isn't really any better than any decent protein shake in my opinion. You need to learn that it doesn't really matter what protein shake you use its how hard you throw down in the gym that will result in great gains.

Back