Best TDD of all time?

GSP and Machida. Probably throw JDS in there as well. Dude has some explosive hips and I can't remember him getting taken down.

Has anyone even attempted a takedown on Jones?

GSP and Machida. Probably throw JDS in there as well. Dude has some explosive hips and I can't remember him getting taken down.

Cain half-heartily attempted a single leg, and I think Gonzaga got him down momentarily.

GSP Obviously, but Dominick Cruz has some of the most underrated wrestling in the game.

GSP, I'm not sure who has taken him down even. Anybody know?

Gonzaga got JDS down but he popped right back up, Carwin same thing. He stuffed two of three attempts from Carwin and when he actually hit the mat jumped back up quick. UFC stats on fightmetric say a total of 13 seconds on the ground.

Mirko's been taken down by Nelson, Alistair, Kongo, Gonzaga, Fedor, Nog, Sakuraba...

His sprawl was very good but still overinflated because he stopped Coleman's takedowns when Coleman just recently had neck surgery (or something along those lines)

Cro Cop had a completely torn right bicep in the Nelson fight (he said he should of cancelled the fight but didn't want to wait 6 months). He fought him with one arm if you were paying attention, Alistair fight his knee was fucked up (that's why he has knee braces in that fight...had both on so Alistair wouldn't know which bad knee it was)..following that fight he had reconstructed knee surgery.

Back