Best tasting Whey protein?

i have no problem drinking ON's 100% natural whey protein strawberry flavor... i either mix it w/ water or sometimes a mix of water/juice...

Picked up some Six Star Advanced Whey on Friday--mainly because I keep seeing it in Walmart for super cheap and I decided to give it a whirl.

I grabbed the vanilla, and let me tell you: tastes outstanding on its own, but this morning I tossed it in the blender with a handful of blueberries and a banana.

Awesome.

At 2 lbs for under 20 bucks, I think I have a new brand of whey here.

just because it say delicious vanilla doens't mean it's really delicious

I'm ordering some Metabolic Drive complete in a few weeks. I haven't tried it yet but I hear it's good. It's probably a little more expensive than most, but I will let everyone know how it goes.
Anyone tried these protein powders? I believe it used to be called Biotest GROW!

Have you tried any other flavors?? Perhaps a vanilla or fruit one?? I would get chocolate but I wanted to mix it with fruit in my shakes, and vanilla or fruit flavors seem like they would mix better. I have also noticed this is one of the cheapest whey proteins to get.

I haven't tried the other flavors in the Cytosport Complete Whey line because I love the Cocoa Bean flavor so much that it hasn't been worth trying anything new. Sorry I couldn't help you with that one.

Just for the record, I just bought a 5lbs bottle of Dymatize Elite Whey Rich Chocolate and it tastes gross compared to Cytosports Complete Whey Cocoa Bean.

optimum nutrition double rich chocolate 100% whey is good

bsn syntha-6 is awesome. vanilla, chocolate, & strawberry rock. the moccachinno is kinda rough but i don't like coffee. order a can on no-explode from affordablesupplements.com & they'll send you samples.

ISOPURE is the best I have ever had....

I used to mix the vanilla with a little V8 Splash.. Really Really good.. I think Nature's Best is the Brand.

Try the Tropical orange Splash W-the isopure whey.... The sugar gets a little high if you use the regular instead of the low carb version... You can usually find it online cheaper that GNC has it.. Good luck.

Suprised no ones thrown in ON's Chocolate Mint gold standard whey. Its the only whey I dont get sick of, its quite bomb, bomb bigalo even.

Back