Best takedown instructional?

Ninjafighter

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im thinking about buying a takedown for mma instructional but Im not sure which one to buy. Anyone has any ideas. Right know Im thinking about Titos or Kerrs intructional. I know Coutore has done one as well.

I've seen em all. And in my opinion, Randy has the best one. This can be argued though.
But the way Randy does it, it's simple and easy to learn. Tito's isn't really that good. Kerr's is good but I recommend Randy's.

Take care.

Kerr's is pretty good, Randy's are as well. Kerr's involve more leg grabbing than Randy's do

Darrell Gholar's sets are probably the best.

Isn't Gholar's more oriented to MMA takedowns in a cage while the opponent is trying to strike? I've not seen them, but got that impression from the Onthemat.com trailers for them on its Scar Tissue video magazine.

He has two sets, Ultimate Wrestling and Vale Tudo Takedowns. Vale Tudo Takedowns may be the one you are referring to.

+1 for Darell Gholar vale tudo takedowns. It is really great.

For Greco I say Randy.

Mark Kerrs, Mike van Arsdales, och Mark Hatmakers is all solid to. But with a limited budget your safest bets are the above.

NinjaFighter, do you want a mma takedown instructional? Where he shows you things not to do, so you dont get hurt? Or just a take down instructional in general?

Javier Vasquez if your after more of a grappling takedown instructional rather than an MMA one

Gholar has a fairly new set out, on throws for MMA. Anyone seen them?

Back