Best Super Bowl 50 Commercial....

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was easily the No More commercial.
Only one I laughed my ass off at.
Good stuff.

Not the Mini Cooper one , even with Harvey Keitel those things are still gayer than aids

This years SB commericals freaking SUCKED. I really don't think I had a favorite. None really stood out to me. Last year and the year before (and the year before that) all had much better ads.

Didn't see the 'no more' commercial... I thought the Bud Light one with Amy Schumer and Seth Rogan was OK, but the only one that I found unique was the Deathwish Coffee commercial with the vikings -- that shit was cool.

Last year had a fucking Muhammad Ali commercial that was BADASS

This blew away every commercial from this year. Maybe the best commercial I've ever seen.

Last edited:
The "No More" commercial is set to a viewpoint of a girls cell phone screen, about a girl texting her friend "Jess" to come to the Super Bowl party.
Jess says she doesnt think its a good idea. When she asked why, she replies that "Jake is in one his moods". At this point I yelled out "Cuz Jakes beating that ass", which was well received by some at the party, some others it was not.
When her friend asks about Jess' safety, Jess begins to type a reply.

The three-dots symbol for typing keeps popping up on the screen, showing that Jess is typing but keeps deleting what shes writing and never replies indicating domestic violence.

Hilarious

The "No More" commercial is set to a viewpoint of a girls cell phone screen, about a girl texting her friend "Jess" to come to the Super Bowl party.
Jess says she doesnt think its a good idea. When she asked why, she replies that "Jake is in one his moods". At this point I yelled out "Cuz Jakes beating that ass", which was well received by some at the party, some others it was not.
When her friend asks about Jess' safety, Jess begins to type a reply.

The three-dots symbol for typing keeps popping up on the screen, showing that Jess is typing but keeps deleting what shes writing and never replies indicating domestic violence.

Hilarious

Yeah domestic violence is so hilarious hurr. What a fucking caveman

I like the Ant-Man and Hulk commercial for Coke but thats about it.

The commercials sucked, and most were on youtube earlier in the day anyways.

The trailer of the 'Dogs' movie.

My Dad and I LOLed at the poodle headbanging to rock music while my mom rolled his eyes.

Besides that, the Prius commercials were memorable, but begs the question.... 'Who would buy a Prius after watching those commercials, seriously?'

That "No More" ad was retarded, the old one was way better.

I agree they sucked. And I wanted my Clydesdales and puppies dammit!!!
If I had to pick a winner - the Dorito's one with the pregnant baby sonogram bit.

The doritos baby commercial was my favorite imo and seeing extreme SJW go nuts about it made it even better.

Probably my favorite was the Ant Man and Hulk coke commercial

this year did suck as the game, half time show AND commercials all came up short

Definitely not a memorable crop of SB commercials. SB 50 deserved better.

Definitely not a memorable crop of SB commercials. SB 50 deserved better.

It was an overall pretty crappy Super Bowl. Non competitive defensive game, disjointed halftime show

The sheep singing Queen was the only one that stood out to me and I actually looked up to rewatch. I found it really odd that all the women at the house I was at scoffed and rolled their eyes at the domestic violence commercial.

So the commercials during a break in a pointless sport didn't amuse the americans? I had a seuizure at work yesterday... Maybe that'll help a little

Every year people say last year's was better.

And every year i wonder why people care. They're always mediocre to me.

Back