Best striker by division right now

Flw- who cares
Yeah, who cares about the weight class with one of the most talented people in it.

When you completely ignore someone like Benavidez who uses his far side shoulder to ride out punches or proactively takes angles via lateral shifting to set up head kicks, then, with all due respect, I don't really know how can you even recognize talent in other divisions.

Ngannou was exhausted by that stage from being smashed on the floor.

you also forget he clipped Stipe in the 3rd rocking stipe really bad. A fresh Nganou puts his light out with that strike.

All credit to Stipe but he war him down with grappling in order to make his stand up less potent b/c of exhaustion. Its an MMA fight so more power to Stipe for having a better-rounded game but as a pure striker Ngannou is better. And that is not a dis on Stipe
No diss on Stipe taken. But, to one of your points, a fresh Ngannou hit Stipe with an uppercut bomb in the 1st and Stipe ate it like a boss, so I respectfully disagree about a fresh Ngannou KOing Stipe with that shot in the 3rd. We have different thoughts on the fight and the fighters but if we all agreed it’d be no fun.

Holy fuck.

Never seen so many retarded post in a thread before. Either there's a lot of trolls or people are just dense.

Khabib the best lw striker?

<{cruzshake}>

HW - Nganou
LHW - Jones
MW - Adesanya
WW - Wonderboy
LW - Conor
FW - Holloway
BW - Yan

I didnt say "outstriking" makes someone a better striker. Striking comparisons are generally meant while standing.

It's irrelevant and much too hypothetical to try to take takedown threat out of the question though. If you think it should he removed you're watching the wrong sport.

This is the kind of post that calls for a "you're an idiot" button.

People saying Khabib is a better striker than Conor are either trolling or clueless.

Masvidal is a better defensive striker though and i dont know if this fight would be the same today

The fight wasn't even that long ago. People talking about khabib fanboys delusion as nd then offering up their own.

HTF do u have Conor for LW after Khabib dropped him with an overhand right yet neither Conor nor anyone in the division has been able to rock Khabib with a strike.

Khabib = best striker in LW division

..or perhaps Islam, hard to say because they wont fight each other.

One of them is the best striker though.

The only thing Khabib and Islam are 1 and 2 in is who looks the most like an extra from a Planet of the Apes movie.

Last edited:
Conor 2.0 is by far the best striker in MMA history. Would KTFO prime Silva in the very first exhange and Im huge A.Silva fan.

HW - Overeem or Rozenstruik or Ngannou
LHW - Dom
MW - Izzy Boy
WW - probably Conor or Tony
LW - Gaethje and Barboza
FW - Korean Zombie
BW - Petr Yan
FW - Paiva is a good one, but it is a very tough pick
First of all how is it Reem when Jarizhino and Francis have both KOd him?
Also how do you have Tony in the WW list when he has literally never fought in that division?

Watch out for Gane at HW. His footwork, head movement and combos are something special. Very rare to see a HW combining such creative offense with evasive defense.

Hw- stipe
Lhw- reyes
Mw- adesanya
Ww- wonderboy or masvidal
Lw- mcgregor
Fw- volkanovski
Bw- petr yan
Flw- who cares

Make your own list guys

I agree with you but in LW I gotta say Ferguson

About WMMA I gotta say:

Stw... Rose Namajunas
Flw... Valentina Shevchenko
Bw... Germaine de Randamie

Khabib is a better striker than Conor because he dropped him? That makes Randleman a better striker than Cro Cop then.

Last edited:
We don't have to write a logical proof on the definition of MMA striking. There can be different interpretations but you have to use your brain. A trait of humanity is the ability to contextualize concepts with vague boundaries like what being a good MMA striker is.

Same thing goes for pound for pound rankings. Use your brain like a normal human.

In an MMA context sure.

And since they are MMA fighters it's the only context that matters.

You guys are grasping for anything to praise Conor for, we get it lol
If thats the case Martins>>>>>Islam
DismalBlindCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

ktfo

Back