Best striker by division right now

You still haven't answered my question and you're not being blunt or truthful. You're backtracking on a comment you made to not sound stupid, but while doing that, you made yourself just sound flat out ignorant.

So bravo...
Stand up = striking. There's my answer genius. And yes I'm being sarcastic you're not a genius. You probably have someone reminding you to inhale and exhale every few seconds.

Stand up = striking. There's my answer genius. And yes I'm being sarcastic you're not a genius. You probably have someone reminding you to inhale and exhale every few seconds.
If GnP isn't striking, then what is it?
That's still not answering my question, "genius".

For as much insulting of ones intelligence as you've been doing, you sure don't know how to comprehend a simple question and answer it. I'm sure your coworkers at the local Taco Bell laugh at you, not with you.

That's still not answering my question, "genius".

For as much insulting of ones intelligence as you've been doing, you sure don't know how to comprehend a simple question and answer it. I'm sure your coworkers at the local Taco Bell laugh at you, not with you.
The fact that you don't understand the difference between stand-up striking and striking ON THE GROUND means you're retarded. One encompasses striking techniques originating from stand-up arts like kickboxing and the other refers to merely hitting someone ON THE GROUND. I've reiterated it many times but you still don't quite get it. It's pretty evident that your education stopped at high school at best. Yeah I've never had to work at a shit hole job like you, so I wouldn't know what it's like to work at the local Taco Bell, but I'm sure you're well informed and can tell me all about it. Oh, and while you're at it you can lecture me about living pay cheque to pay cheque, or welfare if that's your jam. It's not really a world I'm familiar with. My wrist watch alone is worth more than what you make in 5 years anyways. Enjoy the rest of your day and please make sure you remember to breathe every few seconds!

View attachment 732269
GnP is striking but in the floor. This is not boxing you idiot.
No shit GNP is striking on the floor that's the distinction I'm trying to make. Yes this is mma, this thread is discussing the best striker in each division in the sport of mma. At 155 it's pretty evident that the best striker is not Khabib since we are discussing STAND UP striking.

HTF do u have Conor for LW after Khabib dropped him with an overhand right yet neither Conor nor anyone in the division has been able to rock Khabib with a strike.

Khabib = best striker in LW division

..or perhaps Islam, hard to say because they wont fight each other.

One of them is the best striker though.
Don’t think you understand what BEST striker means

The fact that you don't understand the difference between stand-up striking and striking ON THE GROUND means you're retarded. One encompasses striking techniques originating from stand-up arts like kickboxing and the other refers to merely hitting someone ON THE GROUND. I've reiterated it many times but you still don't quite get it. It's pretty evident that your education stopped at high school at best. Yeah I've never had to work at a shit hole job like you, so I wouldn't know what it's like to work at the local Taco Bell, but I'm sure you're well informed and can tell me all about it. Oh, and while you're at it you can lecture me about living pay cheque to pay cheque, or welfare if that's your jam. It's not really a world I'm familiar with. My wrist watch alone is worth more than what you make in 5 years anyways. Enjoy the rest of your day and please make sure you remember to breathe every few seconds!
Holy shit, i didn't know I was talking to Floyd Mayweather!

That fossil watch ain't impressing anyone either lol

So "hitting someone on the ground" isn't a form of striking? Just so we're clear

BleakMaleDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

Just beautiful.

(I say this as a Wonderboy fan)
This is honestly one of my top KOs of all time, up there with Barboza-Etim

And it just gets even better with the context of it being at WW and that Pettis was getting dominated.

Hw- stipe
Lhw- reyes
Mw- adesanya
Ww- wonderboy or masvidal
Lw- mcgregor
Fw- volkanovski
Bw- petr yan
Flw- who cares

Make your own list guys
Ngannou at hw.

remember Stipe used a lot of grappling in their fight.

he didn’t like standing with him.

125-135 - Triple C
145- Zabit
155- Khabib/Islam
170- Conor
185- Edmen, Israel, Costa
205- Walker, Rakic
HW- Big Frank

Jesus Christ, striking is the stand up part of mma. If you honestly think Khabib is the best striker in the division you're blind.

As for my "fossil watch." This isn't something that's in your pay grade, I'm quite certain of it.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

You are both sound like idiots for diffrent reasons.

In combat sports striking has a contextual meaning of stand up striking.

striking on the floor is referred to ground and pound.

Showing off your Rolex and how much money you make while degrading ppl that work instead of freeloading regardless of the job just makes sound like a shallow douche.

You are both sound like idiots for diffrent reasons.

In combat sports striking has a contextual meaning of stand up striking.

striking on the floor is referred to ground and pound.

Showing off your Rolex and how much money you make while degrading ppl that work instead of freeloading regardless of the job just makes sound like a shallow douche.
Yup striking is inherently stand up thank you very much. It's not shallow just honesty. Don't make excuses as to why some people can afford shit and why some others can't.

Yup striking is inherently stand up thank you very much. It's not shallow just honesty. Don't make excuses as to why some people can afford shit and why some others can't.
Calling a person with Down syndrome a mongaloid retard is also being honest.

being honest doesn’t make you immune from being an arsehole though.

that’s some honesty for you there as well.

trust me bro be humble in your success... it will make you a better person.

there is some more honesty for you.

Jesus Christ, striking is the stand up part of mma. If you honestly think Khabib is the best striker in the division you're blind.

As for my "fossil watch." This isn't something that's in your pay grade, I'm quite certain of it.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
So you are saying GnP is not a form of striking, correct?

And now show us your batchelor pad in your parent's basement. It's quite humorous that you try and flex online after defending yourself for hours about being wrong.

So you are saying GnP is not a form of striking, correct?

And now show us your batchelor pad in your parent's basement. It's quite humorous that you try and flex online after defending yourself for hours about being wrong.
Lol believe what you want.

Lol believe what you want.
You've already said enough in this thread for everyone to know that you're a douchebag that can't admit when they're wrong.

But you keep flexing, bro. It totally makes you look cool...

BW - Petr Yan and Cody
FW - Zabit and Korean Zombie
LW - Conor or maybe Dan Hooker
WW - Masvidal
MW - Izzy
LHW - Thiago Santos
HW - Rozenstruik

Fedor
Pert Yan
Khabib
Zabit

Ngannou at hw.

remember Stipe used a lot of grappling in their fight.

he didn’t like standing with him.
Whether Stipe’s preferred method of Ngannou’s destruction was striking or not, he outstruck him and beat him on the feet. It was so bad, round 4 Ngannou managed 0 strikes. Can’t really have a worse striking round than that.

Whether Stipe’s preferred method of Ngannou’s destruction was striking or not, he outstruck him and beat him on the feet. It was so bad, round 4 Ngannou managed 0 strikes. Can’t really have a worse striking round than that.
Ngannou was exhausted by that stage from being smashed on the floor.

you also forget he clipped Stipe in the 3rd rocking stipe really bad. A fresh Nganou puts his light out with that strike.

All credit to Stipe but he war him down with grappling in order to make his stand up less potent b/c of exhaustion. Its an MMA fight so more power to Stipe for having a better-rounded game but as a pure striker Ngannou is better. And that is not a dis on Stipe

Back