Best strikeforce fights

This thread is severely lacking in the mentions of Tate vs Kedzie.

Besides Overeem vs. Werdum, every fight in Strikeforce should be watched and appreciated.

69bb850fcf81afa2b746e1759de792b3.gif

I enjoyed that fight :)

Besides Overeem vs. Werdum, every fight in Strikeforce should be watched and appreciated.

69bb850fcf81afa2b746e1759de792b3.gif

Nah, these are pretty bad as well

Rockhold vs Kennedy
Kennedy vs Jacare
Mousasi vs Mo
Shields vs Henderson
Shields vs Mayhem
Henderson vs Feijao
Woodley's fights before Marquardt
Melendez vs Aoki

Avoid those if you can.

Nah, these are pretty bad as well

Rockhold vs Kennedy
Kennedy vs Jacare
Mousasi vs Mo
Shields vs Henderson
Shields vs Mayhem
Henderson vs Feijao
Woodley's fights before Marquardt
Melendez vs Aoki

Avoid those if you can.

I liked seeing Prime Mayhem vs Shields, not the most exciting fight but given a few more seconds he would have gotten the tap on Shields and I'm always up for watching Shields lose, even if its almost.

Ya shields/mayhem was a great technical battle. Mayhem shoulda held on for a second longer lol

One of my best SF moments is when Robbie "The Gentleman" Lawler KTFO Matt "The Skunk" Lindland and then helped straighten out his legs for God's know why.

vo24pe.jpg

robbie.gif

029_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Matt_Lindland.jpg

Maybe King Mo vs Mousasi to see a Randleman / Rutten style example of the guy on the bottom doing more damage.

I enjoyed both of these as well. I'm a little embarassed to admit how much I enjoyed Cung/Frank. It was retarded. I was like a little kid seeing a boob for the first time. So ridiculous. Definitely my favorite Strikeforce fight.

I agree, le vs shamrock was an amazing fight, despite it being a beatdown.

One of my best SF moments is when Robbie "The Gentleman" Lawler KTFO Matt "The Skunk" Lindland and then helped straighten out his legs for God's know why.

vo24pe.jpg

robbie.gif

029_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Matt_Lindland.jpg

lol

I just saw this. I hope that ref got fired after that. That was a Mazzagatti moment

Fejiao vs romero, robbie lawler scott smith 1&2, rockhold jardine

Though Ronda may be a more exciting/captivating figure...

Gina's fights were more exciting that Ronda's (Strikeforce/EliteXC).

vo24pe.jpg

That whole night..."KO's for Christmas"

Lawler > Lindalnd
Bigfoot > Mike Kyle
Paul Daley > Scott Smith
Hendo > Babalu

Back