Iman Barlow

the boss
Reaction score

-Rate of injury appears low
-Very explosive and lots of lateral movements
-I have no knee pain
-very fun and strategic
-way less traumatic than running

I played doubles last night, felt my heart was gonna explode.

I'm assuming you just wanted to post that terrible video. "Best sport for cardio" is such a broad question.

Badminton can kick your ass if you're not used to it. I played for some months in school, it's a fun way to spend a few hours if you want to do something aerobically taxing.

Badminton is huge in China. Average university students will whip people's asses. There's huge sports complexes here just for badminton and table tennis as well as outdoor badminton courts in every single apartment complex.

In fact a guy I work with was looking for new apartments and chose his based on how many badminton courts they had.

When I see people training, they seem to just do lots of wind sprints and play endless games of badminton.

I never really tried playing other than just going outbid the alley during a nice Evening and hitting the shuttlecock back and forth with my wife.

Pretty cool to watch really good people
Play. A student actually gave me a super nice yonex Raquet but I haven't used it.

Badminton is huge in China. Average university students will whip people's asses. There's huge sports complexes here just for badminton and table tennis as well as outdoor badminton courts in every single apartment complex.

In fact a guy I work with was looking for new apartments and chose his based on how many badminton courts they had.

When I see people training, they seem to just do lots of wind sprints and play endless games of badminton.

I never really tried playing other than just going outbid the alley during a nice Evening and hitting the shuttlecock back and forth with my wife.

Pretty cool to watch really good people
Play. A student actually gave me a super nice yonex Raquet but I haven't used it.

We used to play all the time in gym class back in high school. It was by far everyone's favorite activity.

Back