Best Sci Fi or Fantasy TV shows

I didn’t enjoy the second season of legion got half through and said fuck it
The finale was great and season three improved vastly. Mid season two did drag a bit, should have been an 8 or 9 episode season instead of 11. I love the show, one of my all time favorites.

The finale was great and season three improved vastly. Mid season two did drag a bit, should have been an 8 or 9 episode season instead of 11. I love the show, one of my all time favorites.
They had a season 3?? Was the focus of the villain still the same one from the first 2
Seasons ??

They had a season 3?? Was the focus of the villain still the same one from the first 2
Seasons ??
Not quite. He gets his body at the end of season 2. Season 3, things get good. A group of new creepy villains is introduced. And well a certain good guy is a kind of major villain in season 3. It’s messy and gray, but I kinda liked that.

The Expanse
Love Death and Robots
Mandalorian

Holy crap, how have I not heard this version before?

You picked two of the very best shows.

You might consider Farscape. It has one of the best villains, for starters.

tumblr_mw0p7srFE01qa1ujjo4_250.gifv

It's packed with Jim Henson muppetry but it's fantastic.

It might seem weird at first but holy shit does it get dark, and has some of my favorite epic moments from a science fiction show. The trailer is terrible but you have to trust me on this show. It's worth the ride.

Also if you're looking for something weird and sexy, try Lexx.

The Brunner G war song kicks fucking ass. Seriously. Now that I watched this video again it will be stuck in my head for weeks and that isn't a bad thing. Go to 1:30.

It's unbelievably weird.

And so, so sexy. German ladies for the win.

Zev-Bellringer-e1560188140166.jpg

I'm going to finish by saying my SINGLE favorite epic science fiction moment from television is the finale for BSG season 3. There is no close second.

Saul Tigh, Christ on a crutch. So awesome.

My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be.

Lexx was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on TV. Used to come on in the dead of night, too, so hardly anyone else ever saw it or talked about it. Gave you a slightly paranoid sense, like "Is this show really real? Am I just imagining it?" I loved how the plotline went off the rails after a couple of seasons, and then just kept going.

Highlander is my jam. From episode 13 of season 1 until just before the finale of season 5 it was a fantastic show.
Others not mentioned yet.
Fantasy - The Witcher, Lost Girl

Sci fi - Legion, Dark Matter

You will only enjoy Lost Girl if you don’t mind looking at attractive people. Anna Silk is pretty.

Not quite. He gets his body at the end of season 2. Season 3, things get good. A group of new creepy villains is introduced. And well a certain good guy is a kind of major villain in season 3. It’s messy and gray, but I kinda liked that.
It was during season 2 when they were all going to the desert for the final showdown of the season. David had something up his sleeve but wasn’t telling anybody. It felt like dragon ball z , five episodes for a power up and boring dialogue lol. So i dropped it. I might pick it back up

It was during season 2 when they were all going to the desert for the final showdown of the season. David had something up his sleeve but wasn’t telling anybody. It felt like dragon ball z , five episodes for a power up and boring dialogue lol. So i dropped it. I might pick it back up

I dont recommend it. The crew obviously did a good job and they're creative as hell but a show being weird just to be weird doesn't do it for me. The payoff isn't worth it. I could see the director nailing something if the script had better direction though. The script had shit direction, they dont know what they were doing. The peak was clearly the mental institution in season 1 imo.

It’s worth it. Season 3 doesn’t drag like that part did and is just 8 ep like the first season. I would have liked more of the show, but I would rather have 7 or 8 good episodes than 11 with 3 filler ones.

Still nowhere near as bad as shows in the 90s where they had to milk 22 episodes every season.

Back