Best rap artist (he can talk fast, with beats)

1365437418_vanilla-ice.jpg
Cool as Ice

I might have Grand Verbalizer Brother J as most underrated.

Sissssiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeessss

Who the hell is celly cell?

Anyway my vote goes to drake

Man I used to love Tupac. he gets my vote. Even more Biggie. It's amazing how deep rap songs back then were so much deeper to the bullshit the comes out nowadays.

Old school GOATS
1.Pac
2.Biggie
3.Cube
4.Eminem

New School GOATS
1.Action Bronson
2.Ski Mask
3.A-Wax
4.2 Chainz
5.Earl Sweatshirt

IMO
Surprised to see A-Wax get mentioned on Sherdog, I've known dude for about 15 years
We from the same town and I used to work with his management team when I put out my first CD

I don't think this should be on the road cuz it's, also a legitamate look at their street cred as well. Who is just the shit. My vote..

CELLY CEL
DMX
2PAC

Pac cuz he changed the face of music for blacks.

DMX cuz he is the hardest:

Celly Cel because he evolved real rap

Your best?

What exactly did Celly Cel evolve?

Nobody has a catalogue that can match Scarface
Hes been at the top of his game for 30 years and still making great music, his latest CD is top quality shit

Surprised to see A-Wax get mentioned on Sherdog, I've known dude for about 15 years
We from the same town and I used to work with his management team when I put out my first CD
Thats wild cool man. Hes a real hitter, hope u and him are on solid terms lol hes had more beefs than most. Aint very well known but I bump his shit regularly, both old and new. Got a lot of my friends rockin with him too.

It’s a deep cut I thought he put in good work on the northern exposure compilation tapes back in the day.

Bone has always impressed me.

Will Smith is god tier in rap... I know it sounds dumb but he shits on just about every rapper when it comes to money/fame using a mic

I can go from Wu to new cats coming out now if we smoke and just enjoy the music with out trying to rank these highly talented folk.

What we should be talking about is why you like somebody over another.... I like learning WHY people enjoy something

Thats wild cool man. Hes a real hitter, hope u and him are on solid terms lol hes had more beefs than most. Aint very well known but I bump his shit regularly, both old and new. Got a lot of my friends rockin with him too.
I'm not a huge fan of his newer stuff but Thug Deluxe and Conceptz & Contradictionz are classic CDs

My favorites would be

Black Thought
AG
Ice-T
Kool Keith
Rakim
KRS ONE
Chuck

Would also like to kick in the dick anyone considering the 90's to be old school.

Being young and shit seeming old to you does not equate to old school

It’s a deep cut I thought he put in good work on the northern exposure compilation tapes back in the day.
The East CoCo/ Northern Expozure boys are from here too
The first songs Woodie and Shadow ever put on tape were in our studio and I was locked up with B-Dawg and Lou E Lou back in the 90's and we been friends for over 20 years
Lotta gangsta rap history in this town lol

The East CoCo/ Northern Expozure boys are from here too
The first songs Woodie and Shadow ever put on tape were in our studio and I was locked up with B-Dawg and Lou E Lou back in the 90's and we been friends for over 20 years
Lotta gangsta rap history in this town lol
Are you from the Yoc

Also that’s crazy. Wood and east coco are my favorites him and Lou-E-Lou have dropped some of my favorite jams. Rip woodie

Redman
Busta Rhymes
Mos Def
Black Thought
Chester P
Kendrick Lamar
Pos (De La Soul)
MF Doom
Ghetts

Back