Best quotes in UFC History.

"It was a cut"

And thats why you dont let people on the mic after getting koed lol the replay during the interview made it even better.

So many notable quotes in that video alone. Damn Robbie cringey on the mic.

Even the ref flipping over them trying to stop the fight was great.

"Sounds like the worst self help book you've ever read. Conceive, Believe, Achieve, stfu"

"You're stiff as a board I'd snap you in half....."

"You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park"

"I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, I'm from their clothe, there's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart I wanna eat his children"
- Mike Tyson

Oh wait.
wrong sport

Can't remember his exact words but Anderson inviting Chael over for a BBQ after the second fight and Chael, as obviously heartbroken and dejected as he was in that moment, not being able to resist cracking a smile and laughing is one of my favorite moments.

"Come on girls, come say hi to Fedor"

"I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, I'm from their clothe, there's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children"
- Mike Tyson

Oh wait.
"Ummm, I don't have kids" Lennox Lewis

2dlko7p.jpg
> #1

"I have to smesh, I smesh, I very happy"

"I want to, make his face different, like change his face"

" Shon Shelby, who izz nyexxt???"

"Nate can only count to 5"

How the FUCK has there not been any diego quotes?

It's not a game vato....

"I'm going to be you into the living death" - Ken Shamrock
"Nate can only count to five"
"Ronda would beat Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight"

1. Derrick Lewis: "I just had to take a numbah two.. That's all that was."

Dominick Cruz: "That makes perfect sense, Derrick. I feel your pain brother."

2. "I want BJ's belt!" - Kenny Florian.

3. "This ain't fucking Survivor, okay? You dont vote these guys off... you fucking beat em off.... that came out wrong didnt it?" - Dana White.

4. "Evidently Joe fear was not a factor to me." - Nate Quarry.

5. (while arguing over asparagus)
Diego Sanchez: You're not my dad bro.
Stephan bonnar: I don't know... I could be. It's a distinct possibility.

"And this is still my boy!" Weidmans Dad.

"The boogeywoman is coming for you!! Seex tightall deefences... break Ronda Rouseys undefeated record..." - Joanna.

no gay jesus

whenever Igor became upset, the villagers would ring a bell in the center of town which would alarm everyone to stay in their houses until Igor calmed down

“I’m trying to fight Sakurai, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight Anderson Silva, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Georges motherfucking St.Pierre. I’m trying to fight … I didn’t mean to call Georges a motherfucker, but I ain’t got no problem getting there and fighting the best people in the world. Georges is a nice guy. I’m trying to fight Jon Fitch, I’m trying to fight Silva, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Takanori Gomi, Sakurai, I’m trying to fuck everybody up. Fuck this shit. This is fucking gangster fucking warfare. I don’t give a fuck. You know what I mean?”

Back