Best product to blow out yo colon (PLEASE MOVE TO D&S!)

Had a colon check a few years back and the Doc had me drink these two liquids from Wal Greens the day before...man it was crazy..........serious cleansing

Green glass bottles? Maybe Milk of Magnesia? I've never taken it, but thats what the doc told a friend with IBS to take.

"slim" tea which i'm pretty sure is just green tea will clean you up pretty well within about 8 hours if you drink a cup in the morning, and will keep you shitting well for about 2 days after.

i found just healthier diet and exercise will sort it out, of course its easier for some than others.

Wow you guys are pretty good at taking dumps. I had no idea there were so many experts here.

The husks will be cheaper. But Metamucil tastes better.

I just mix some raspberry cordial in with my pyslium husk. And i love drinking it. If you leave it for 10 mins after mixing the hulks go all fluffy and jelly like. its a pleasant texture and tastse. and it takes the edge of hunger.

my main source of fiber is my bowl rolled and steel cut oats in the morning, but thats it really.

I wanna clean my pipes!

man this guy is constipated because he doesnt eat enough real food and then he comes asking what magic pill he should take.

guess what guy. if you start eating properly you will start shitting properly.

Eat a lot of brown rice. It's packed with fiber.

-Im the biggest boss that u've seen thus far!

I got some General Mills Fiber One cereal and i've been having a bowl a day and I had a bowl a few hours ago then I went and lifted then I guzzled a liter of water and proceeded to take the most pleasurable shit of my entire life. It was awesome and I really feel like it was beneficial. It tastes great too.(the cereal) Really subtly sweet and nutty.

Fiber_One.jpg

30g (1/2 Cup) Serving
Calories: 60
Fat: 1g
Carbohydrates: 25g
Dietary Fiber: 14g
Sugar: 0g
Other Carbohydrates: 11g
Protein: 2g

interesting...never seen latin nomenclature for poo form b4.

i have, however, seen somethin like this

Oliver%20Twisted%20Testicle_chart-stool.gif

#1 or 2 = u could use some fiber or hydration or sumpin

p.s. generic psyllium is fine. i have me a canister of sugar-free orange flavord ****mucil knock off. its on standy for those periods when my diet is suck. costed me 25% less than ****mucil brand. the taste is fine.

Bad idea reading this thread while eating my oats+chocolate whey concoction.

Am I the only one that's terrified of "blowing out" my colon???

Drink a can of coconut milk. It's a natural laxative and I guarnatee you'll be flowing within half an hour, or your money back,lol. Never fails.

Everyone has made great suggestions, but it's important to increase your water intake at the same time as taking fibre.

If you just load up on fibre with no water, you will have a large dry stool and will probably be just as constipated as you were when you were just eating meat.
Fibre soaks up the water in your intestines and creates large soft stools which move quickly through your bowels.

To blow out your colon, buy a large bottle of prune juice. Mix it with Psyllium Husk and some oil of your choice (Fish, Flaxseed or Olive would be good).
Wash it down with 2 Coloxyl and then shove 2 glycerin suppositories up your arse.

Within 30 minutes you will need to call the police because you will have killed your toilet bowl.

And like others have advised, start eating your fruit and veg again.

citracel tastes much better than m_etamucil and its like a gel.

Back