Best product to blow out yo colon (PLEASE MOVE TO D&S!)

B

Brand Nizzel

I havent shit in like 2 days and I think its time to do some kinda colon cleanse and change my diet up for good so that I dont have this problem again. I eat a LOT of protein daily so that probably has a lot to do with it, my main source of fiber is my bowl rolled and steel cut oats in the morning, but thats it really.

My question is what product will make me shit a LOT, like clear out my colon TOTALLY. At the Vit shoppe they sell super colon cleanse...I was thinking of giving that a try. I also say this thing called h2GO, basically it was a magnesium supplement and it said it works by "drawing water into your bowels"...

What do you guys think? I wanna clean my pipes!

Don't use those shitty products. They dehydrate you very badly. Get a regular fiber supplement (****mucil) and half of a laxative. Then find the porcelain throne very quickly.

Am I the only one who thinks that Brand Nizzel sucks at posting?

Get some M e t a m u c i l from the pharmacy. And then go take a hearty dump.

I havent shit in like 2 days and I think its time to do some kinda colon cleanse and change my diet up for good so that I dont have this problem again. I eat a LOT of protein daily so that probably has a lot to do with it, my main source of fiber is my bowl rolled and steel cut oats in the morning, but thats it really.

My question is what product will make me shit a LOT, like clear out my colon TOTALLY. At the Vit shoppe they sell super colon cleanse...I was thinking of giving that a try. I also say this thing called h2GO, basically it was a magnesium supplement and it said it works by "drawing water into your bowels"...

What do you guys think? I wanna clean my pipes!

Eat a couple of habanero peppers.

I have been a ****mucil advocate for years now.

Fuck ye, who have not listened.

I just g00gled it and it looks like ****mucil is just physillum husk. Should I just buy physillium husk, or is ****mucil different?

You can try dried plums. There is also this root that will help and also there is some type of green tea or white tea or something that can also act as a diuretic for some people.

I just g00gled it and it looks like ****mucil is just physillum husk. Should I just buy physillium husk, or is ****mucil different?

Active Ingredient (in each TEASPOON)
Psyllium husk, approximately 3.3 g

Yes, a psyllium husk supplement will work. It's the only active ingredient in ****mucil.

Eat McDonald's until your guts liquefy.

Two big macs should do it.

Dandelion root, recommended via Berardi, is a naturally occurring diuretic that you can make into tea.

But for God's sake, EAT YOUR GODDAMN VEGGIES.

Flax seed is good too.

The husks will be cheaper. But Metamucil tastes better.

I'm a fibersure man myself, guar gum is the shit

Go and get yourself a few pots of good old leafy green vegetables and eat them with extra virgin olive oil and vinegare dressing. Have a bowl of blueberries for dessert.
Your bowls dont need cleansing, they need some veggies, fruits and berries to go with your meat. And DO NOT forget the butter and oils. Fat is the natures best stool softener, it wont fail you.

Forgot... Tea, be it green or black, while releving you from exess fluids via pissing will make your shit harder. Dont know the actual term in english but it helps to keep the stool firm so if you have hard time passing the crap avoid tea for awhile, unless its something that specifically is mentioned to help for the afore mentioned problem.

Man, how do you have this problem at 19? Man nizzle, first the thing with Halodrol, and now this.....

Get your shit (pun intended) in order

Back