Best prelims ever?

finishes don't necessarily mean good fights. Some of the best were decisions (Bones vs. Gus, Shogun vs. Hendo).

I don't want to see outmatched guys get their asses kicked, that's not a good fight.

Would have liked more back and forth but very entertaining so far

Best Facebook prelims ever, yes.

Meanwhile I'm at the fucking mall buying my girfriend her birthday present. Fml

The end of that round was more ad-hoc the theme of the night.

seriously I think you're right! Boestch Noons, Lombard, Marquadt , Roy, DC, CAin, JDS.

This sum gude shit right hurr.

404734d1300156375-wenger-batallion-iii-72326-mens-divers-watch-quality-performance-movement-information-662814-simpsons_homer_eating_popcorn_large.jpg

lol best prelims every imo is by far Ufc on Fox 7, I mean it had
- an exciting fight with dillashaw knocking out Hugo Viana
- Njokuani absolutely flooring bowling in a fight that was pretty even up until the ko
- Romero had that HUGE flying knee ko over starks, one the the best flying knee ko's ive seen
- Benevidez dropping Uyenoyama multiple times before stopping him with a brutal body punch that took his feet off the ground
- Mednes starching the durable elkins with a bomb to the temple
- Jury landing one of the biggest punches i've seen in a while to stop ramsey out cold in his tracks
- Means and Masvidal was an entertaining fight that I enjoyed watching
- Francis Carmont's, who tries his hardest to turn everyone of his fights into the most boring fight on the card, fight with Larkins was a entertaining scrap (mainly due to larkin stuffing take downs and landing hard strikes)

This is imo prelims GOAT

FB prelims were great, I found some new fighters I want to follow. Loving this event

best FB prelims.
I like it when fights go for awhile and are competitive. I wouldn't mind more of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back