Best Pre-Lift Psych ups!

Funny that you put Vegeta up, the Benni deadlift reminded me of Dragon Ball Z when he sniffs the ammonia, turning super-sayan.

that's funny you posted Benni, as I was about to say the best weightlifting pump up is heavy techsteppy/darksteppy drum& bass music.

Iron Maiden!

Iron-Maiden-Run-To-The-Hills.jpg

Not a fan of loud screaming, loud cheering and loud and usually terrible music.

This usually works though:

Bulgaria's weightlifting federation will withdraw its team from the Beijing Olympics after 11 lifters tested positive for a steroid.

Eight members of the men's team and three women tested positive during out-of-competition tests conducted June 8-9, a federation statement said Friday.

that was from USA TODAY.

Bulgaria's weightlifting federation will withdraw its team from the Beijing Olympics after 11 lifters tested positive for a steroid.

Eight members of the men's team and three women tested positive during out-of-competition tests conducted June 8-9, a federation statement said Friday.

that was from USA TODAY.

You mean Olympic lifters use steroids?

Wow.

I had no idea.

^^^^^
Not all of them. The entire group of scientists that work for the Chinese weightlifting team with unlimited money from their goverment are there to make them their Muscletech protein shake but no steroids there. True Story.

Back