Best Pre-Lift Psych ups!

My boy Matt Nolan.

It was actually a 716 DL.

Not a fan of loud screaming, loud cheering and loud and usually terrible music.

This usually works though:

Not a fan of loud screaming, loud cheering and loud and usually terrible music.

This usually works though:

We have this full training video and we usually play it in the gym at least once a week. Those guys are insane. The dude with the mullet has crazy snatch speed.

We have this full training video and we usually play it in the gym at least once a week. Those guys are insane. The dude with the mullet has crazy snatch speed.

Boevski? He's a freak, still holds the world record for total weight (set almost 11 years ago)

That's an ammonia cap that he snorts, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if he snorted chalk though. He's a freakshow. It's awesome.

So what is the ammonia cap for?

EDIT: I just googled it and got it. Damn, that's still pretty extreme. A cup or two of black coffee gets me amped.

Last edited:
So what is the ammonia cap for?

EDIT: I just googled it and got it. Damn, that's still pretty extreme. A cup or two of black coffee gets me amped.

Haha, a lot of powerlifters use them. It's like a 20 second rush, really. I used one on my third deadlift attempt at a PL meet and I love it. HUGE adrenaline rush and some people get watery eyes from them. Not something you wanna use all the time. Just for a really big lift.

Back