Best poker face: Moose or Fedor?

They're equal to eachother... neither guys face changes regardless of the situation.

Aldo has them all beat...

1179293_o.gif

Lol.

method=get&s=jose-aldo.gif

You'd never, ever, see Moose or Fedor doing that after winning.

Moose kind of has that subtle grin sometimes, like he already knows the outcome of the events that are about to take place. Scary shit

Fedor all day with the icy cold look of indifference. By the way, I really enjoyed Fedor vs Moose exhibition fight...and they smiled a few times.

Obv Fedor, but moose looks like a little kid whose mother makes him eat the shitty dinner

Perhaps their best weapons, the intimidating cold, unemotional look that sends chills down their opponent's bodies in the midst of a life threatening battle. The sheer indifference on their face when either inflicting crippling punishment onto their opponents, or when they are in grave danger.

Who you got, and why. What examples illustrate this phenomenon?

What the fuck lol

Fedor. Moose looks relaxed and almost bored. Fedor had an icy stare like a serial killer. Moose's look might lull you into a false sense of security, but Fedor's made you concerned that your body might be discovered in a vat of acid in his basement.

This.

My personal favorite example was Aleks vs James Thompson. Thompson starts spazzing out like he is trying to power up, then the camera pans to Aleks and Fedor and they look so bored that you'd think they were in line at the DMV.

Obligatory:

2hp0uub.gif

I like when his brother seems to annoy him after he wins:

1zxtymp.jpg

vs0u9e.gif

Back