Best place to sell this MMA poster?

scorpiorising

The world eater
@Brown
Reaction score
I apologize if this is the wrong place for this.

Unfortunately a 12k (minimum) doctor bill came up and it's a bit more than I can afford ontop of my mortgage. Really dont wanna sell this. Its framed in a really nice from that costed a lot.

It's an autographed Dynamite 2010 event poster in some kind of weird Japanese size. It's about 30% bigger then most posters you get. Its signed by the entire fight card. It's not the most expensive thing I have but it's one of my favourite possessions.

Some of the signatures include:
Alistair Overeem
Bibiano Fernandez
Kazushi Sakuraba
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Jerome Lebanner
Kid Yamamoto (rip)
Minowaman
Shinya Aoki
Josh Thompson
Call Uno
Etc.

Sergei Kharitonov fought on the card but I'm not sure if he signed it, I'd have to see.

Is ebay the best place to sell MMA stuff? Local stuff like CL or fb marketplace is such a regional thing, I imagine it would be hard to sell on such places.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1581780467059.jpg
    FB_IMG_1581780467059.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 36
Yeah Ebay probably still is the best place to sell. I sold a Pride Bushido 9 poster (signed by the whole fight card) on there nearly 2 years ago, and luckily it sold quickly. These types of posters seem pretty damn rare, but if somebody is looking for one, Ebay is most likely the first place that person will look.

Pride posters go for a lot if you got any of those

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this.

Unfortunately a 12k (minimum) doctor bill came up and it's a bit more than I can afford ontop of my mortgage. Really dont wanna sell this. Its framed in a really nice from that costed a lot.

It's an autographed Dynamite 2010 event poster in some kind of weird Japanese size. It's about 30% bigger then most posters you get. Its signed by the entire fight card. It's not the most expensive thing I have but it's one of my favourite possessions.

Some of the signatures include:
Alistair Overeem
Bibiano Fernandez
Kazushi Sakuraba
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Jerome Lebanner
Kid Yamamoto (rip)
Minowaman
Shinya Aoki
Josh Thompson
Call Uno
Etc.

Sergei Kharitonov fought on the card but I'm not sure if he signed it, I'd have to see.

Is ebay the best place to sell MMA stuff? Local stuff like CL or fb marketplace is such a regional thing, I imagine it would be hard to sell on such places.

wow it is a nice poster nice, hope you can make some big bucks off that

I also have to say eBay

Although it's been ages since I've been on there

Back