Best place to buy a Krugan's Tribal Kimono?

possenti

I knew all the rules-but the rules did not know me
@Black
Reaction score
I've finally decided to get a Krugan's Tribal Kimono in white. A3 is my size...

Shopping around on the internet, most companies that carry them are not in the U.S., and the estimated ship times can be up to a month. Is this accurate? If a company that carries the tribal gi is in country, they don't have my size.

I'm new to ordering gear online, so I could use a little help. Thanks.

possenti said:
I've finally decided to get a Krugan's Tribal Kimono in white. A3 is my size...

Shopping around on the internet, most companies that carry them are not in the U.S., and the estimated ship times can be up to a month. Is this accurate? If a company that carries the tribal gi is in country, they don't have my size.

I'm new to ordering gear online, so I could use a little help. Thanks.

Sir

You can buy with us , it takes about 15-30 delivery time.

Please read the threads about our company reputation..

Thanks

All our products are shipped from our 2,200 SQFT store in Los Angeles .
We do have Krugans Tribal White A3 in stock . It takes from 1 to 5 working days to delivered via Fedex Ground. It all dependes how close you are to California. You can order on line www.jiujitsuprogear.com or by phone 310-370-0116. You can also visit our store at 4646 Manhattan Beach Blvd . Lawndale Ca 90260.

Thanks for the info guys.

You can buy many items form Got Jiu Jitsu? I bought a Krugans Gi from them and it was really nice and feels good. It wasn'y abrasive to the skin. Customer service is immediate too, which was nice.

I got one of mine from eBay. The other one from Brasil for $50. Man that was ever so sweet. I brought one back for ur2submit but told him it cost $200. But keep that shit on the DL.

Rio,

I am interested in getting a Krugans (not sure between tribal vs. viking yet). It says that it is a "standard weave", does this mean single weave or a hybrid? Also, I am 6'0'' 155 pounds, what size do you think would work best for me?

Regards,
Mr. K

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back