Best physique?

466621668.jpg
Natty achievable look

Damn, there's a lot of homophobia on here. I'm straight, but I don't give a damn if people, straight or not, want to talk about a guy's physique.

Kinda hypocritical of you guys considering you all do nothing but post pictures of girls asses and discuss who's the hottest female fighter.

So you can all talk about girls, but they can't talk about guys? Double standards are strong up in here...

Last edited:

If you're gay you're gay, but these dudes ain't even gay, they just acting gay.

My favorite of all time. Jacked but not too big. Cut but not too cut. Looks like an action figure.

hqdefault.jpg

Damn, there's a lot of homophobia on here. I'm straight, but I don't give a damn if people, straight or not, want to talk about a guy's physique.

Kinda hypocritical of you guys considering you all do nothing but post pictures of girls asses and discuss who's the hottest female fighter.

So you can all talk about girls, but they can't talk about guys? Double standards are strong up in here...

Heterosexuality is normal, homosexuality is abnormal. Hell, up until recently society had considered homosexuality to be a mental illness, and I can definitely understand that.

Stop confusing a different standard with being a double standard. Normal behavior is to be expected and encouraged, doesn't mean the same should be extended to abnormal behavior.

Manlets are short guys who pack on enormous amounts of mass to overcompensate for their lack of height. Not only are you using the term incorrectly to describe Horiguchi, but the very fact that this word is so prevalent on an internet forum full of dudes who have likely never stepped foot inside a gym before is hilarious.

lol at the edit.
Tinder-guys-height-under-6-foot-tall.jpg

Tinder-guys-height-under-6-foot-tall.jpg

Tinder+but+guys+are+the+ones+who+are+obsessed+with_91bbf5_5494886.jpg

@NightwingBJJ

Still the GOAT Rap City Freestyle

"I'll show you how to make 2 million out your deal/for the right price I can get you out your deal/Smack your CEO that's when the tec is soaring/4 mil from Def Jam and I ain't sell a record for em"

or this. I'm from the south, we were NWA country back then.

Mad Dog, you son of a… Dude, 600lbs of plates just hit the floor and start rolling… Damn, that was B-A-D… TOTAL BS, Warriors were blind-sided, Total BS! …beasts of men… wow…

Back