Best performances with a jab...

Bj hit Sherk with 70+ jabs I think

Robert Whittaker vs Jacare, Natal, Romero 1, the jab is probably the best strike of Whittaker's game.

Why is there boxing posts on here?

WatchfulIllinformedCockatiel.gif
p3qmSh.gif

Schilt had such an strong jab and lead leg front kick...

I remember hearing that part of that is because he is left handed, but fights in the conventional stance.

De La Hoya and Bisping do the same thing...

And guys like Winky Wright, Franklin, and Lawler are naturally right handed but fight in the lefty stance...

Hong Man Choi <Lmaoo>

And yes I have seen quite some fights with him. That is some funny answer. Agree with Semy. He had the timing and power of a worldclass jabber
Choi went from being a wrestler, to becoming a top 10 (by some magazines top 5) kickboxer, just because of his unmatched power. He had one of the scariest jabs in kickboxing history. What looked like weak jabs would knock people over.

You think this is a funny answer? Then you know nothing. Watch some fights, And you will change your post.

Last edited:
You think this is a funny answer? Then you know nothing. Watch some fights, And you will change your post.

I watched A LOT of fights with. I do respect his will to fight. Hari, Le Banner 2x, Sefo..etc He has neither timing nor technique, nor speed or shoots the jab frequently as a distance measurer.

He was just brute force with an iron head. He could never keep people on the distance with his jab.

Thats jabby golden boy man choi
HauntingLimpingDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

and no thats not just one gif.

It seems you really should watch his fights again.

The reason he made it in K1 was his freakish height , strenght and coming with that strenght brutal knees if he could connect (his knees were close to some opponents heads).

Hong Man Choi NEVER had a fight were he dominated with his jab. Even against abysmal looser opponents like this baseball creep and 2m of reach advantage.

He really is a very bad example of a K1 fighter with a good jab. That would be f.e. Crocop.

I mean, Mousasi is cool and all but this right here is your fellow sherbro PirateTetra using only his jab in his second amateur mma fight, picking up a UD while doing so.

I watched A LOT of fights with. I do respect his will to fight. Hari, Le Banner 2x, Sefo..etc He has neither timing nor technique, nor speed or shoots the jab frequently as a distance measurer.

He was just brute force with an iron head. He could never keep people on the distance with his jab.

Thats jabby golden boy man choi
HauntingLimpingDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

and no thats not just one gif.

It seems you really should watch his fights again.

The reason he made it in K1 was his freakish height , strenght and coming with that strenght brutal knees if he could connect (his knees were close to some opponents heads).

Hong Man Choi NEVER had a fight were he dominated with his jab. Even against abysmal looser opponents like this baseball creep and 2m of reach advantage.

He really is a very bad example of a K1 fighter with a good jab. That would be f.e. Crocop.
Nobody is saying Choi has great timing or technique. He did however have unmatched power, And his jab was knocking people down. And yes, his powerful jab was always keeping guys at distance And afraid of attacking. Even if he was not technical, he was hurting guys with it. His good performances were very much because of his powerful jab (And other powerful punches).

Jon Makdessi's performance against Daron Cruickshank was spectacular. Makdessi absolutely neutralised him with his jab

Back