Best performances with a jab...

The best part of that fight was when Tyson drops Douglas, Douglas just stands up like it’s nothing and just continues to give Tyson the business...

As for the swelling, the story is that Tyson and his corner were so sure that they were going to just blow through Douglas that they didn’t even bring the right tools to the fight...

So when Tyson’s eye got busted up, they had to use a rubber glove filed with cold water to try and reduce the swelling, since they didn’t even bring an enswell.

So he was eating that Douglas jab all night and the corner had no way of keeping the swelling down. It’s no wonder it ballooned the way it did.

Buster didn’t just win the fight that night - he destroyed Tyson’s mystique. Nobody feared Tyson ever again after that fight. Before this fight, Tyson’s opponents were beaten before they even entered the ring. It never happened again though.

Mousasi v Leites
Mousasi v Latifi
Mousasi v Rory [ that 1st round- I was holding my face ]
Gsp vs kcheck
Gsp vs bj 2( unfortunately)

shocked Larry Holmes hasn’t been mentioned more.

Probably because most Sherdoggers are 18-30 years old and they never saw him fight. I have been watching since Cassius Clay [Muhamed Ali for you youngsters] won the title from Sonny Liston!:rolleyes:

Kattar vs burgos was basically a master class of using the jab in MMA

PZgW61.gif

Definitely my favorite MMA boxer at the moment is Kattar. He popped Lamas' head back with some jab action before the brutal finish.

just read that thread from 2007!
quite amusing.

It's also amusing that almost everyone in that thread was sooner or later Banned. Wonder what they all did?

There's a guy who responded with "Ban this motherfucker" - who is now banned. I guess the mods listened.

Don "French" Frye has a nice knockout with a jab but forgot the name of the guy he koed.

GSP vs Josh 2

Honestly, GSP vs Kos and GSP vs Shields were the first fights that popped into my head

GSP vs Kos and Khabib vs Iaquinta where the first two I thought of.

Semmy And Hong Man Choi had the best jabs in fighting. No specific fights, just saying.

Semmy And Hong Man Choi had the best jabs in fighting. No specific fights, just saying.
Hong Man Choi <Lmaoo>

And yes I have seen quite some fights with him. That is some funny answer. Agree with Semy. He had the timing and power of a worldclass jabber

Conor vs Floyd

PKgumEo.gif

Back