Best Olympian?

i wish i could agree with you but lets be real. DC is fat and missed weight. its clearly a discipline issue and i love DC. Even when he did go he still didnt do as well as Henry so IMO Henry is still the proper answer here.

? I wasn't disputing or comparing their successes. I was pointing out to dumbtard that said and I quote "cormier couldn't even make the olympic team because he lacks discipline with the weight cut"

He made the "team" twice. He competed successfully at the 2004 olympics. He was selected as team captain for the 2008 olympics as well.

I'm not a Cormier fan by any stretch of the imagination but I get little tired of idiots posting complete bullshit.

Both of those guys did fuck all in MMA

That's why Yoel, Henry, and DC's names are brought up and not them.
OP does not seem to be about most successful Olympians in MMA tho, seems to be about credentials.

OP does not seem to be about most successful Olympians in MMA tho, seems to be about credentials.
OP says that it is not Yoel because he hasn't won a title like DC and Henry

Obviously he is talking about MMA success...

I dunno but I heard Henry Cejudo has a gold medal. Have you heard?

I don't watch olympics but as far as overall wrestling Yoel.

His wrestling background is absurdly good. Beat Cael Sanderson multiple times.
yoel is a striker now.

OP says that it is not Yoel because he hasn't won a title like DC and Henry

Obviously he is talking about MMA success...
ya might be right, but what´s the point then... since DC hasnt beaten the LHW champ yet... unless ya consider that Cejudo´s win over MM was not legit (I would tend to agree then)

ya might be right, but what´s the point then... since DC hasnt beaten the LHW champ yet... unless ya consider that Cejudo´s win over MM was not legit (I would tend to agree then)
Both Henry and DC have accomplished 100X more in MMA than that little Asian midget in your AV

DC is the undisputed HW champ anyway, and Jones had to cheat to beat him at LHW

Both Henry and DC have accomplished 100X more in MMA than that little Asian midget in your AV

DC is the undisputed HW champ anyway, and Jones had to cheat to beat him at LHW
what´s the connection between the topic here and my AV, ya goof?

what´s the connection between the topic here and my AV, ya goof?
You attempting to denigrate two actual champions while fanboying some no name bum is the connection, ya goof.

You attempting to denigrate two actual champions while fanboying some no name bum is the connection, ya goof.
stupid mutha. Learn about MMA history, he was a pioneer in the Lumax Cup back in the early 1990s when ya were still in yar Dad´s nut sack, ya fook ..lmao

stupid mutha. Learn about MMA history, he was a pioneer in the Lumax Cup back in the early 1990s when ya were still in yar Dad´s nut sack, ya fook McNuggets..lmao
He still doesn't come close to Henry and Cormier as an MMA fighter. They are worlds apart in skill and accomplishments against elite fighters.

If you dish out disrespect, don't complain about one of your favorites being treated the same.

I don't watch olympics but as far as overall wrestling Yoel.

His wrestling background is absurdly good. Beat Cael Sanderson multiple times.

Beat Cael twice, lost once. Unfortunately for Yoel, the loss was in the Olympics, the wins weren't.

But Olympic silver medal is very good, haven't been many of those in the UFC.

? Cormier was the olympic team captain and was very much a part of the team. You know he went to the olympics twice right? 2004 and 2008. It was the 2008 olympics where he had kidney failure.

Don't talk out your ass if you don't have the facts.

i don't understand why shertards want to defend losers who can't even piss enough to make the olympics

don't talk unless you have a gold metal like cejudo
#FACTS

i don't understand why shertards want to defend losers who can't even piss enough to make the olympics

don't talk unless you have a gold metal like cejudo
#FACTS

How many times are you going to get banned moron?

You wrote that Cormier couldn't make the olympic team due to failed weight cut. I pointed out that he made the olympic team "twice" and actually competed in the 2004 olympics.

I wasn't defending Cormier, he is one of my least favorite fighters. I was mocking you for your blatant stupidity #facts

Back